Ibis Styles Solo
Agoda.com
$32
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Grand Sae Boutique Hotel(Solo)(Great Value!)
$16
  • Restaurant
$23
TripAdvisor
favehotel Solo Baru(Solo)(Great Value!)
$13
TripAdvisor
All reviewsswimming pooldanar hadimassage serviceside by sidesmall roomstayed for two nightsjalan slamet riyadinight staystandard roomporridgelocal foodbusiness tripshort staycoffee shopnice breakfastpleasant staybreakfast menu
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 13, 2013

The receptionist serve other before he finish serve me ( name is EGA)
The receptionist give me the smoking room which I always avoid every time I stay with them. And when I complain, he told me that I was not tell them at the first time and there was no more room left.
I can not sleep well because the room has smelly with the smoke even it had been sprayed.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank ryjansen
Primaningrum, Front Office Manager at Ibis Styles Solo, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear Reviewer,

I took good note on your comments related to staff performance as well as service. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Your comments have been carefully taken into consideration and evaluated by our team. You can rest assure that this is neither standards nor typical services provided to our customer.
Regarding with Nonsmoking room request please be informed in advance at the reservation time. Our staff will do the best to accommodate your request. All special requests are required on time of arrival will be subject to the room availability
Again, thank you for your contribution and I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Primaningrum
Front Office Manager

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Staff is friendly and helpful. Swimming pool and Gym is a treat. Food is average. Although room is small, but I got twin bed room with a full view of mountain that it was admirable to saw each afternoon.
Location is very great. Train station is on walking distance. My staying in Solo to watch NBL & WNBL Indonesia season held on the Sritex Arena which is close to the hotel, it was very convenient.
Love to strolling around.
Cleanliness is almost perfect. (depend on the cleaning staff, one day my room was impeccably clean while the other day found some dusty spot; e.g under the corner seating and desk.)

In conclusion, it was excellent time during stay in Ibis Solo. Thank you Ibis Solo.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for sharing your review of the hotel on TripAdvisor! I am glad to know that our location is convenient for you and that you enjoyed our food, swimming pool and the view!

I have taken good note of your concerns regarding room cleanliness. Guests’ satisfaction had always been the priority for the management and team of ibis Hotel Solo.
Your feedback will be used for sure to improve our services to serve our Guests better, formerly concerning the room cleanliness

I look forward to welcoming you again & serve you better!

Primaningrum
Front Office Manager

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I was a walk-in client but I would have to say that I got very lucky and am very happy with this hotel. I had a chance to see a smaller and cheaper hotel within this area, however I would still recommend staying in Ibis Hotel if you want a clean and comfortable place. The room was clean and was just the right size. In-room wifi access was good. Staff were very courteous and polite. Breakfast was awesome, don't forget to try the beef bacon and fresh fruits!

Room Tip: Ask for a non-smoking floor and remember to bring your universal power adapter or you can also borrow from the front desk.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Primaningrum, Manager at Ibis Styles Solo, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for sharing your review of the hotel on TripAdvisor! We are always very happy to hear that we have meet expectations.
We are looking forward to your next visit and hopefully it would be pleasant as previous one

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Hotel Ibis Solo is definitely value for money, super clean and at perfect location, however, if you like to enjoy the old town ambiance of Solo, don;t stay at this hotel because it is quite far ffom the old town area i.e. kampung laweyan

The hotel is within walking distance to MUST VISIT restaurant in Solo: Restaurant Adem Ayem so don't bother to eat at the hotel, have your breakfast, lunch and dinner at the hotel.

If you feel like pamper your self go to the sister hotel: Novotel at the same complex area for a good spa service.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I was stay here for about two weeks, a business trip.. actually Solo is not as busy as Yogyakarta, but the ambience was similar.. so there were not a lot options to be considered in here (they are seems similar), but lets take a look the good and the bad..

Good Point:
1. It has fitness center that relatively big for 3* hotel, free of charge
2. It has jacuzzi or "whirlpool" and sauna, free of charge
3. Clean room
4. 2 or more electricity socket

Bad Point:
1. The service was not so good, my bath room door couldn't be locked, I've told the staff many times, but then no follow up
2. You have to ask for sandal if you need it (my room didn't have it very often)
3. Slow internet connection
4. Breakfast was average (better to try something outside)

But then you dont have a lot of option, it was nearly similar

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Reviewer,

I sincerely would like to thank you for taking the time to address your concerns, as it will always help us improving the quality of service. Your comments have been carefully taken into consideration and reported to our operational department as well as our Management Team.

It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future