“Our regular stop in Solo”
Review of Par Four Cafe

Par Four Cafe
Ranked #33 of 399 Restaurants in Solo
Description: Mr. Gregg's Mission at Par Four Cafe, My goal at Par Four Cafe is to serve you quality food, food that I would want to eat. I take pride in every dish I serve. We are not a fast food restaurant, but we strive to serve good food in a reasonable time. I want you to enjoy your visit with us, and try to create an atmosphere where everyone feels welcome. The only rule I have is that everyone respect my establishment and my other guests. Improper behavior will not be tolerated. Bon Appétit Hp 0811264936
Reviewed March 16, 2019

Par Four is a restaurant that is owned and operated by an American and his Indonesian wife. Unlike many Western restaurants owned by expats, the owners are directly involved in the everyday operations of the restaurant, including cooking and serving guests. As a result, the food remains tailored predominantly to Western tongues. You could take the burgers and sell them on 5th Avenue and nobody would bat an eye.

This goes for the menu, too. There are pork ribs, pork chops, pork bacon -- all very hard to find in Indonesia -- as well as hamburgers, sausages, pizza... it's pretty much all you'd expect from American cuisine. It is a fantastic taste of (close to) home whenever I go.

Most recently we went for my 30th birthday, and my Jesse James burger with bacon really hit the spot. My wife and son ordered a split pizza (half vegetarian, half pepperoni), and they were both happy. The restaurant also provided plates and utensils for cutting and serving my cake.

There's a reason Par Four is our regular stop in Solo. And if you're looking for Western food in the city, it should be yours too.

Date of visit: March 2019
parfourcafe, Owner at Par Four Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2019

Wow Mr. Chris, Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and TripAdvisor. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you and your family. We look forward to seeing you guys again in the future! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Regards, Liz and Gregg

Write a reviewReviews (22)

Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

If you’re after western food this is the place to be! Anything you order tastes amazing. Compliments to Greg for cooking up these delicious meals.

Date of visit: January 2019
parfourcafe, Owner at Par Four Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review, Dewi!
We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. Please come back and see us soon.
Cheers!

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

I just had dinner at this cafe and it was superb. I ordered Pork combo - Pork chop, sausage, mashed potato and salad - all of them were so tasty, really good. The owner and staff were nice and friendly, they really make sure you have a great time. Price wise, very reasonable. Thank you for making my day in Solo. Good job!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank augustinkarina
parfourcafe, Owner at Par Four Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2018

augustinkarina, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. Regards from Liz and Gregg

Reviewed April 7, 2018

nice cafe in town must visit , very warm welcome southern style , local and tourist spot good job siiiip deh

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank AgustF6
Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

We had been out with friends for dinner and decided on a few night caps at a great little cafe/ bar in Solo .
Always a warm and friendly atmosphere here from the owners Gregg and Liz always a good atmospheric ambiance in here and you get people from various places around the world drinking and dining here . A great western menu and ice cold beer guaranteed that is why we always keep returning
Thanks Gregg and liz

Date of visit: November 2017
2  Thank leedon72
parfourcafe, Owner at Par Four Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Cheers Lee,
Thanks for the great review!
See ya soon,