Open today: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Magnificent golf course

It has been one of my favourite golf course, well maintained and always challenging. Great climate... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
TjahYOno
Semarang, Indonesia
via mobile
Beautiful Restaurant

Loved the atmosphere, the serenity and the food. Thumbs Up! It's a great place to unwind from the... read more

Reviewed June 23, 2019
harpreet05
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Pasuruan
from $66.77
from $207.00
from $79.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Simply put Taman Dayu is a beautiful golf course. Teeing off in the morning over tiered
rice paddies immediately in front and a distant active volcano whisping smoke in the distance , Thats Cool !

The landscape is breathtaking and the course set out in typical Jack Nicklaus style , you can see where you are supposed to land the ball depending on your appetite for risk.Then its up to you.It is a beast and fun to play at the same time.The quality of the course is all the more astounding given the challenging mountain conditions.

I can't think of too many reasons to go to Surabaya unless you have a brother who lives there like me or serious business to transact. But if you do find yourself there and play golf then you would be doing yourself a disservice if you don't play Taman Dayu.

When I visited Taman Dayu recently there was a conference going on and the hotel was quite busy. The course wasn't however and we never felt rushed. Recognizing the conference may interfere with the normal guest experience the manager Ian could not do enough for us.

Absolutely outstanding guest service ensuring we were looked after right through from the golf and accommodation to sending out the chef to ask what we would like to eat at each meal so the impact of the conference didn't interfere with our enjoyment.

The entire experience was like arriving at your own country club.The pro shop , starter and excellent caddies are very well managed. Accommodation superb and the food - well the chef just said what would you like to eat ? I'll make it as long as I have the fresh ingredients.

I must say that even without a brother who lives nearby or business to transact in Surabaya city , Taman Dayu is a destination of its own.

Date of experience: July 2013
3  Thank 99andrew99
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I just got back from this excellent resort and being here is a smart choices. At first, i am not sure what to expect. i just heard this place was very excellent.
from the momen we arrived, we need to wait at the lobby coz we came too earlier. no need lot of time, the staff then asked us to waiting at the resto. and whoalaaa.........we've got a beautiful golf view.
About the food, yeaah..it's not really special but i think it's just enough. After waiting for an hours, we'd the room and it's luxurious and spacious and afforded a beautiful view. Yes I agree if it said as a paradise.
And then, the momen came when the rain comes. With a cold weather an a glasses of tea, it's a totally romantic for us.

The General Manager, Mr. Ian - a very humble and friendly - had me blushing with this situation. Perfect for a romantic couple. ^_^

Date of experience: May 2013
Reviewed April 28, 2013

No doubt that currently Taman Dayu is the best resort in East Java !

Boutique hotel and villa complex with breathtaking view of mountain ranges, fantastic 18 holes golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus, waterpark, camping ground and plenty choices of outdoor activities are all conveniently packed inside Taman Dayu

Date of experience: April 2013
2  Thank rendyas
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I was stay on the hotel a couple of years ago. the hotel were unique as each cottages were located inside "forest". the decoration is excellent and very Indonesian traditional. I can say: It is a combination of modern luxury and Indonesian traditional!
For those who afraid of dark, might not enjoy the stay too much as on night time you are on your cottages and not enough light outside your cottage.. hey.. it is a 'forest'!
the food were just OK, not bad, but also not very good.

Date of experience: October 2012
3  Thank AndriasWibowo
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I went there 3 or 4 years ago with my classmate for a farewell. We stayed at the Tree House and tried the outbound service. It was really cool!
But for those with super high hygiene level might not like it because the bathroom didn't look clean and there wasn't any roof. You can see the trees above you. Not very private.

We rent a bus so we dont have to walk to the water park. It was quite big for 40 of us with no one else seemed to use it.
Some girls decided to take a bath at the water park's bathroom

The tree house was super cool! Some house suits for 5-6 people, some are smaller.

3  Thank Ivana S