Hotel Santika Premiere Malang
$51
$47
$27
$22
All reviewsfamily roomnice hotelbusiness trippremier roomwedang jaheswimming poolloved this hotelbusiness centergreat poolbuffet breakfastindonesian cuisinemany choicesfree afternoon teahotel locatedbig roomwelcome drinkstayed for nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 18, 2011

We stayed in the family suite, two level room which is very convinient. Loves the breakfast & high standard of service.

• Stayed: October 2010
1  Thank Guguh
Reviewed July 31, 2011

I stayed at Santika Malang for business trip last week from Thursday to Sunday.

When I checked in, they gave me "wedang jahe", traditional drinks made from ginger as a welcome drink. If you like ginger they also have sweet ginger candies on the front desk that you could grab anytime as much as you want.

They informed me that they have free afternoon tea at the cafe up until 6 pm. So I went and tried it out. Unfortunately since they left the snacks opened and the weather was very chilly, the food was cold as well.

The room is spacious with a big bed. All room are non smoking area and I have to opened the balcony if I wanna smoke (and I rarely did since it was too cold to smoke outside at night). I tried the swimming pool in the morning which was nice. And the breakfast buffet was not disappointing. The staff was also very helpful when I want to use the business center.

The highlight of my stay is all the staffs are very friendly and helpful. And most of them know my name and they always greeted me and tried to make conversation every time they saw me passing by. It is very pleasant for me since I traveled solo.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank burgundylips
Reviewed June 1, 2011

The rooms are really spacious and clean. For the price they charge for a standard room, it is definitely worth it. They offer a variety of food for breakfast which is really a plus. The staff are friendly. (well almost everyone in malang is friendly including the sales staff in malls and restaurants). The negative points though, are the slow internet connection, the
location of the hotel (far from everything), the lack of proper facilities like a gym and a
sauna or steam bath. There is a small gym but it looks more like a personal home gym
than a hotel gym. They are also strict on check out times even if we stayed there for almost 2 weeks. I know it's isn't a 5 star hotel but it can pass for one if they make these little improvements.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2011

Pretty nice hotel, clean and big room. Good and friendly service, breakfast was okay. Wish the only restaurant in the hotel had more choices in terms of food as there are no places to eat within walking distance of the hotel. Nice looking pool..

Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank rollade
Reviewed March 3, 2011

This hotel is absolutly charming, good indonesian design. The pool is butiful.

• Stayed: February 2011