Atria Hotel Malang
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Serayu(Malang)
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
All reviewsmie tarikbusiness tripgreat hoteltraditional foodroom rateexcellent breakfastpleasant stayfour star hotelmany choicesswimming poolrecommend this hotelinternet connectionfood for breakfastwelcome drinkreception staffsmoking roomnice room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Yes, that's it my second home, clearly different with another hotel, so unique. Funtastic cullinary on 14 February 14, Traditional cullinair called Pasar Numplek, many choices of Javanese Food extremely Luar biasa murah dan Kane ilakes kata org Malang. Great event and I am very enjoyed during my stay, Pesawat delay jadi terobati dgn Experience luar biasa stay bersama Atria Hotel Malang

• Stayed: February 2014
GM-Atria, General Manager at Atria Hotel Malang, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Dear Putra Sanjaya,

"Warmest Greeting from Atria Hotel & Conference Malang!"

First of all, on behalf of the Staff and Management, I would like to say thank you for your choice and trust to stay in Atria Hotel and Conference Malang.

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and satisfied with our unique "Pasar Numplek" culinary event. It is indeed our first priority commitment to always maintain and improve hotel quality services and products.

We are really looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

With personal regards,

Reviewed February 12, 2014

in these past two days, all of us from communication department Brawijaya University stayed at atria hotel.. including the meeting package. the room and the shower was good, we all had a good sleep :)
one thing we notice is about the food, the food is beyond delicious with excellent service from the staff. all the staff from canting, Front office and PR stuff.
it is highly recomended to stay at atria if you want to visit Malang and going around.
we really longing for another stay in Atria Malang

Room Tip: choose a room in 8th or 9th floor in order to get a greater view of malang city
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
GM-Atria, General Manager at Atria Hotel Malang, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear Ibu Isma Adila,

"Warmest Greeting from Atria Hotel & Conference Malang!"

First of all, on behalf of the Staff and Management, I would like to thank you for the trust of Communication Faculty from Brawijaya University to held meeting include staying with us. We are very happy to hear that your group have enjoyed meeting and stay in our hotel. It is indeed our first priority commitment to always maintain and improve hotel quality services and products.

To enjoy Atria Culinary season, we proudly present our interesting and unique promotion "Pasar Tumplek" which serving 99 of Traditional Indonesian Dishes “All You Can Eat” at Canting Restaurant in the ambience of traditional corner only Rp 99.000/person (nett), and entertained by the utmost of Keroncong Music every Friday and Saturday Night.

Also we have the good news for you that in the near future we will complete hotel facilities such as private club with "Tavern & Grill" concept. A place where you will enjoy our passionate cuisine and special beverages promotion while you listen to live music.

With personal regards,

Reviewed January 29, 2014

First of all, i want to say thank you for the good services from all of Atria staff. They are very friendly and really profesional. I stayed here for two days while i attended office meeting in Malang.
I'm very surprised for the first impression, the Hotel look spacious with the modern concept. The guest relation accompany me up to the hotel room. The room also spacious, but the mirror in front of the door startle me.
Because in this trip I didn't have enough time to try the hotel facility (pool, massage, and etc), i hope i have a opportunity to enjoy that next time.

Overall i think this is a recommended hotel in Malang with the appropriate rate.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
GM-Atria, General Manager at Atria Hotel Malang, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Dear Mr. Ferri S,

"Warmest Greeting from Atria Hotel & Conference Malang!"

First of all, on behalf of the Staff and Management, I would like to thank you for your trust to stay with us during your business trip in Malang. We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed our hotel and our services which is indeed our first priority commitment to always maintain and improve hotel quality services and products.

We look forward to see you soon again to enjoy best services and facilities (pool, massage, fitness, etc) from Atria Hotel & Conference Malang. Also we have the good news for you that in the near future we will complete hotel facilities with "Tavern & Grill" concept for private club. A place where you will enjoy our passionate cuisine and special beverages promo while you listen to live music.

Cheers!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

That was our lovely honeymoon. We absolutely loved this hotel. My first impression was WOW. From the moment you enter the lobby, the front counter staff was very friendly and professional to welcoming us and help our stuff. As you walk in, the lobby is spacious, gorgeous, and the front office staff at the hotel was amazing, warm friendly hospitable staffs. It also smells so nice the front lobby. Right at your right side, a glamour boutique provided some Batik collection for souvenir. The lounge is very high standard supporting of great K.Kawai Piano at the corner.
The room was a great view,it overlooking the city and part of the mountain in the background. The suite had a nice living room as main area along with the most comfortable king sized bed and choices of pillow at top bed, and then bathroom combine with a jetted stand-alone shower and flowering the bathtub. There were more than enough towels and bath amenities. There was also a flat screen TV which you could view from either the bed or the living-room. The great thing that unforgettable for our honeymoon are the towel setup as a couple of romantic swan and flowering the bath up.
Furthermore, in 3rd floor Fitness center and spa is fantastic, quiet, had pool basically to ourselves, amazing facilities. We had an excellent massage and enjoyed the pool. The restaurant become most indigenous, its complete breakfast bread menu all baked fresh from the oven daily. Variance traditional menus provided at the corner of this lovely restaurant.
Unfortunately we stayed only one night. Some question asked to GRO staff before leaving, they were very informative and it was never an issue to guide us in the correct direction. I would stay again with no hesitation and would most definitely recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
GM-Atria, General Manager at Atria Hotel Malang, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Dear Mr. Eko A,

"Warmest Greeting from Atria Hotel & Conference Malang!"

First of all, on behalf of the Staff and Management, I would like to thank you for your trust to spent your unforgettable honeymoon in Atria Hotel & Conference Malang.

We are very happy to hear that you and your wife satisfied and very enjoyed our hotel facilities and services during your honeymoon which is indeed becoming our first priority commitment to always maintain and improve hotel quality services and products.

We look forward to see you soon in every occasion to enjoy the best services, facilities such as pool, fitness center, massage, and of course, the best breakfast and food menus from Atria Hotel & Conference Malang.

Also we have the good news for you to more enjoy our facilites that in the near future we will complete our facilities with "Tavern & Grill" concept for private club in the lobby level. A place where you will enjoy our passionate cuisine and special beverages promo while you listen to live music.

Thank you deep inside.

Cheers!

Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

I stayed in Atria Hotel for two days with my husband and my son. It was great experience. We enjoyed our time there. The room is spacious as well as the bathroom. I wish that we could have a room with carpet because Malang is cold and it could be perfect if the room is equipped with Hair dryer. My son enjoyed the pool very much as well as my husband enjoyed the massage. The food was great. We ate Sup Buntut and some other food in the room and they were delicious. The breakfast buffet was great too.. various food..from croissant to Bakso Malang and I enjoyed the coffee very much. The check in n check out process took less time and the staff were friendly. The lounge is great and modern..where did they buy the couch? At the end of the stay I had my Jeans and blouse left in the room. My husband contacted them and they sent my clothes to my house in Sidoarjo..thank you Atria teams.. I really Appreciate it.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
GM-Atria, General Manager at Atria Hotel Malang, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Dear Ibu Dian,

Warmest Greeting from Atria Hotel and Conference Malang!

On behalf of the staff and management of Atria Hotel and Conference Malang, I would like to thank you for your trust to stay with us.

We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay, your food, and enjoy our hotel facilities. It is indeed our first priority commitment that we will always maintain and improve our quality service and product hotel.

In the near future, we will open our private club with "Tavern & Grill" concept to complete our hotel facilities and give more pleasure to all guests with live music while enjoy our passionate cuisine and many special beverages promotion.

In the month of February we will have promotion package for Romantic Valentine Dinner, with 5 kinds delicious menu for fine dining, merchandise, and bouquet only for IDR 400.000 also we will served you with our promotional beverages. Don't miss it and for further information may you contact us at info@atriahotel-malang.com

Thank you very much once again, and we will welcoming you back here Ibu Dian.

Cheers,