“Original Taste of Cwie Mie Malang”
Review of Depot Mie Sawahan

Depot Mie Sawahan
Ranked #30 of 633 Restaurants in Malang
Reviewed March 30, 2016

recommended old Chinese restaurant which serve Cantonese or Chinese food in Indonesian style.
try the steam noodle! it is really good

Reviewed September 13, 2015

This place is old timer and wellknown in Malang city, they serve wonton noodle as well as various other chinesse food, strangely during my visit, more people are eating the chinesse food instead of the noodle. The noodle for me is good enough, not the best, but worthed to eat once in a while, nothing really stands out. Parking space is limited so expect difficult time to find car parking spot.

Reviewed August 14, 2015

I was here twice with a friend and even got some menus home for my birthday. The place is average,nothing special about the place. It's all about the menu which make it special.

Reviewed July 20, 2015 via mobile

My wife, my son n i loved the pangsit goreng and the kolobak so much. Thank u mie sawahan for bringing the best chinese food in town! I'm loving it and will come back soon to order the other food! Good job!!

Reviewed June 23, 2015 via mobile

The food was okay. We had difficulties to find the car park and also the desk, because it was so crowded inside the room. The room is set with the long chairs not in small desk. The price is normal and we call it value for money, so we cannot ecpect more with the atsmophere of the stall.