Everything is fabulous, starting with the people working there, accommodation, surroundings, food....it's a place to relax and chill down enjoying plantation life. And if you decide to go there, don't miss the massage, ladies there really know how to do it.
And if you decide to eat there,the mushrooms' salad ( from home grown mushrooms ) is a must - they also provided us with the recipe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MesaStila is a luxury five star resort & spa that incorporates an unparalleled collection of remarkable antiques and enchanting buildings; including Central Java icons such as a Colonial railway station and historic Joglo-villas. The property has twenty-three unique villas set within an area of twenty-two hectares of outstanding natural beauty; surrounded by cooling highland-air, eight mountains, tropical gardens and lush vegetation. Built within a charming coffee plantation, MesaStila offers distinctly Javanese experiences both cultural and fitness activities. The true magnificence of MesaStila is in its spectacular setting and its Hammam Turkish Spa. At MesaStila the focus is on luxury yet keeping the traditional, local and wholesome experiences intact, which accentuate the magnificence of the environment, the people, the culture and facilitate a healthy lifestyle- full of wonderful experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your MesaStila Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Losari Spa Retreat And Coffee Plantation
- Losari Spa Retreat & Coffee Plantation Hotel Magelang
- Losari Coffee Plantation Magelang
- Losari Coffee Plantation Hotel
- MesaStila Resort And Spa Magelang, Indonesia - Java