Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best Guide Possible

My wife and I heard about Kadek a few months before coming. We new it was busy time of year (New... read more

Reviewed January 7, 2020
Craig B
Wonderful tour to Borobudur and Merapi

I was introduced to Kadek from another tour guide in Jogja. Kadek was really responsive and set up... read more

Reviewed December 25, 2019
sabineL_travels

All reviews traveling alone hiking trip kadek bromo mt plantation jakarta bohol merbabu itinerary driver sights java
Selected filters
Reviewed October 30, 2018

We had an amazing week traveling from Jogjakarta to Bali. (But you can choose your destination)
We were in search for an easy way to visit East-Java without too much travel time.Online, we came across this tour so we contacted them. The best thing about our tour was the fact that we could choose all activities ourselves. Then they made a tour past all stops. It is much easier than renting a car, because of the traffic and the travel time. They can also arrange the hotels.
When we arrived in Jogjakarta, we met our driver and guide. He really was a nice guy! He let us meet some local people and try some local food, which we appreciated deeply. I'm also glad he was with us to translate everything. On our trip we visited the various tea plantations, candi cetho, pulau sempu, Mt. Bromo, Mt. Ijen and some beautiful waterfalls and beaches.
Even when our trip was finished and we rented scooters to continue our holiday, he came out to help us that same day when 1 of our scooters was defect.
We can sincerely say that we can name our driver, guide and translator also our friend now. It was a wonderful experience!
I recommend it to everyone!

Date of experience: September 2018
NARAJAYATours_Jogja, Pemilik at Narajaya Tour, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2018

Thank you for your great review to me....

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

I had an awesome 2.5 days with my guide and driver. Highly recommend this service; I just adored them!! I was traveling alone in Jogja and they really made the city come alive. Provided context, some history, and they put just the right amount of traveling on the schedule. (Plus, they were super chill and helpful whenever I wanted to move things around, go shopping....twice... :) sleep late, find a restroom etc. haha). Hats off to Taufan and Rudito as well as Kadek for making my experience so special! Thank you!!

Date of experience: October 2018

Thank you for great star review.

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Our hiking trip was well arranged with: a local guide who helped us along the way up the mountain, tea/coffee before the trip, breakfast after, water for the hike, and transport to and fro our accommodation. Would recommend!

Date of experience: August 2018
2  Thank bananafish T
Reviewed August 14, 2018

I did a trip to west Java with Kadek to jakarta, Bogor and Bandung last month and it was amazing. He gave me a lot of sights about West Java and I think I will redo it again!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 31, 2018

We did a Multi-day Tour with Kadek and Heri that was Really great. From Jakarta to Bogor, Halimun Salak to Tea Plantations and Vulcano Lakes.
Great Food - as we Love Street Food and Krupuk....

Everything was well organized and great Hotels chosen.
We had a great experience and love it

Date of experience: July 2018