Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best Guide Possible

My wife and I heard about Kadek a few months before coming. We new it was busy time of year (New... read more

Reviewed January 7, 2020
Craig B
Wonderful tour to Borobudur and Merapi

I was introduced to Kadek from another tour guide in Jogja. Kadek was really responsive and set up... read more

Reviewed December 25, 2019
sabineL_travels

All reviews traveling alone hiking trip kadek bromo mt plantation jakarta bohol merbabu itinerary driver sights java
Selected filters
Reviewed July 31, 2018

We did a Multi-day Tour with Kadek and Heri that was Really great. From Jakarta to Bogor, Halimun Salak to Tea Plantations and Vulcano Lakes.
Great Food - as we Love Street Food and Krupuk....

Everything was well organized and great Hotels chosen.
We had a great experience and love it

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 29, 2018

Narajaya Tour and Kadek (the tour operator) were AMAZING. Kadek is an extremely kind and informed individual. He helped us plan out entire day for our group of 5. He knew where to take us for a fantastic lunch and helped us navigate the language barrier that we faced at some of the attractions. Our group spent two hours tubing at the Pindul Cave, had lunch, visited the Pine Forest, and ended by watching the sunset from the highest point at Parangtritis Beach (all planed by Kadek). His vehicle is very comfortable, and he is a fantastic driver. If you are looking to travel while in Yogya and to see some really fun and interesting stuff, Kadek and his company are the folks to call. They will help you every step of the way to have an awesome day. Thank you Kadek for a wonderful experience.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

I organized an overnight hiking trip to Mt Merbabu through Kadek at Narajayatours. I requested a slightly different route - hiking during daytime rather than at night which is popular for this mountain and via the west or northern routes. It was great being able to change the route for my preferences and Kadek was very accommodating. I would recommend the west route over the most well travelled route from Selo - it’s beautiful and quieter. The guides he arranged for the trip were very friendly and responsible. I ended up with two as apparently one of them was in training. One guide in particular- Senin - was very helpful and considerate both with showing me easier route options and carefully washing his hands before making soup for me for dinner (I’d been sick earlier in the week so was a little paranoid). I was traveling alone but felt safe with the guides.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank R7475BElaurar
NARAJAYATourJogja, Pemilik at Narajaya Tour, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

thank you Laura, for your trust to us to organize your Trekking trip at merbabu.
we always strive to provide the best service to all our guests.

warm regard
kadek

Reviewed June 4, 2018

We recently spent three very full days with Kadek, the proprietor of Narajaya Tours. Kadek was fabulous, taking us were we wanted to go and suggesting excellent restaurants for lunches. He also was very flexible in fitting in with our changing plans, such as staying four hours longer than scheduled when we went to the Ramayana Ballet at short notice, and also when we completely changed our plans for one of the three days. Kadek also made good recommendations, and made the arrangements for some interesting cultural tours in Yogja. Would recommend him for your Yogja tour needs.

Date of experience: June 2018
NARAJAYATourJogja, Pemilik at Narajaya Tour, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

thank you sir, for your trust to us to organize your family holiday in jogja.
we always strive to provide the best service to all our guests.
hopefully your vacation during jogja city become the most beautiful memories in your life

kadek Arya
narajaya tour

Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

A highly recommended tour agent. Flexible in time and price, very well organized, and the driver was friendly.

Date of experience: May 2018