“Nice food, good view”

Ranked #1 of 16 Dessert in Bogor
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Headed back home to Jakarta, I tried the one on right side of the road. The food is excellent and the view is even better. But you know what, the main reason for stopping by is the chocolate shop.

There are newer reviews for Cimory Mountain View

Reviewed May 7, 2014

you should visit this restaurant called Cimory lake side view. the food is great and the view is amazing. you will for sure enjoy eating there while seating next to the river. there is a small play land also for kids and you can buy their products in the shop next to the restaurant.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

My family and I went to Safari - Cisarua on latest holiday. Unfortunately, we come so early not all restaurant has opened. Well, we try to having the famous sausage restaurant, Cimory Puncak. Phiew, its not our lucky day. They do not sausage is not their breakfast menu. So, I ordered their ready menu such as, omelet, tahu isi and zuppa soup.

Honestly all of them has a standard taste but the scenic view make my family relax and could accept it.

1  Thank monicastevany
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Yes, it is a huge cow so it makes us easier to find the place. For me, every milk tastes the same, so I won't bother that. I would say it is a good place to chill out with friends instead.

1  Thank Christopher H
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I like to visit Cimory restaurant, everytime I go to Puncak.
The Milk are served with variety of flavors (strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, and many more). My son loves to drink Cimory's milk. Besides restaurant, the view is also fascinating.... from the restaurant you can see valey and mountains and enjoy the fresh air....