“Fresh Milk with various taste”

Cimory Mountain View
Ranked #1 of 17 Dessert in Bogor
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I like to visit Cimory restaurant, everytime I go to Puncak.
The Milk are served with variety of flavors (strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, and many more). My son loves to drink Cimory's milk. Besides restaurant, the view is also fascinating.... from the restaurant you can see valey and mountains and enjoy the fresh air....

Reviewed February 13, 2014

We had dinner here & the cool Puncak weather was nice; the food & service were satisfactory & enjoyed the chocolate from the chocolate store. This place was clean & we'll certainly return here for comfort food when driving on the way back to Jakarta.

It was surprisingly romantic dining at night & look forward to enjoying the afternoon views of the mountain. This place is referred to as Cimory Mountain View, as opposed to Cimory Riverside a couple of kilometers downhill.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Good atmosphere here.. The food are delicious, the sausage are too big. The milk and the yoghurt are also yummy.. I bought so many food to take home.

You can eat in this restaurant with the green landscape of Bogor. There is a cow farm also, but I didn't see the farm downstairs.

The price is worth with the quality. If you want to relax your mind while eating, just visit Cimory Resto in Bogor. But it's so far far away from Jakarta. And beware of the traffic jam in Bogor also.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I visited Cimory riverside its the new one cimory branch , and its closer from Jakarta, i visited in weekdays afternoon i dont know why they didnt open all the place so we must queue for 15 minutes , and the restaurant so fully so their managing not really nice , i order nachos, potato wedges , chicken skewers and 2 fresh milk , 2 juice , but i dont know why till the end nachos didnt coming, so we claim it out and they said they forget, .... Badly.. Overall is nice view restaurant

Reviewed November 7, 2013

After visit Curug Cilember (Cilember waterfall), along the way home, I visit here first for buying our favourite yoghurt. I bought the fresh milk, yoghurt and ice cream. They have various taste of yoghurt and ice cream, also the traditional ice cream. While having dinner and dessert, we can enjoy the beautiful citylght at the evening. very nice.