Bogor Private Tour Guide
Review Highlights
Excellent Personalized Tour Service

I arranged this tour with discussion with Marsudi Suwarna Adi, the founder of the Bogor Private... read more

Reviewed August 20, 2018
TQIslam
Langley, Canada
Short Trip to Bogor

Short review for a short trip 😎 Found Mr. Adi from TripAdvisor, got his contact in no time and... read more

Reviewed August 9, 2018
Regina H
via mobile

All reviews safari park bottled water day trip bogor botanical gardens adi bandung itinerary pak driver volcano puncak traffic java car reach
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Short review for a short trip
Found Mr. Adi from TripAdvisor, got his contact in no time and contacted him to get details about any programs/car rental.
We booked initially just to confirm the dates and later a week prior to arrival, I put deposit to save the booking(he didn’t ask for this, I thought it would be nice to do so).
We were 5 traveling together (Icelander X Indonesian ) and had 5 suitcases also 2 cabin size trolley which was a problem when he picked us up from the airport. Problem solved later as he has extra storage (car top/cargo carriers). So, please do mention this to him if you have number of luggage with you.
We had Mr. Adi from CGK (Soetta Airport) on day one, and day 2 exploring Bogor, day 3 (last day)Safari Park continue to Bandung.
No doubt for his ‘tour guiding’ skill

suwarnaadi, Owner at Bogor Private Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2018

Hi Ibu Regina,

How are you and your family? I hope you all are doing well.

Thanks for reviewing us, mentioning my name, and telling your short story here.

Yes, you are right. For a short trip using a small vehicle (7 seater car), we do not ask for deposit. Thank you so much for your initiative to put the deposit.

I am sorry for the inconvenience on day 1. The dimension of your suitcases were beyond my prediction.

Thank you so much for using our service, helping me introduce Indonesia to your family, and helping me take care of your family.

Best regards,

Adi

Reviewed August 1, 2018

I found Adi by searching Google for private tours from Jakarta / Bogor on the internet and made contact by WhatsApp on +6285226126069. We negotiated a full day private tour for us two people from Jakarta to Bogor Botanical Gardens and Tea Plantations in the Puncak mountain area, including lunch at a roadside waroeng (street café). Adi was prompt, courteous, informative and well-versed in English, pacing the stops to suit us. In the end we did not quite reach the pass at the top of Puncak, but we were out for 10 hrs in total and it was enough. We were in his own Honda people carrier and he was a super driver, avoiding a disaster as we sped along the motorway back into the city when the car in front came to a sudden total stop due to a wheel lying in the outside lane. Not all the roads were speedy though and we had some hours of clogged up traffic too, such is the unavoidable state of Java. Unlike the city cafés, my stomach did suffer for a couple of days after the nasi goreng with goat as the meal and ice in my drink - maybe avoid the ice if unaccustomed to rural street food? Adi offered us a price that seemed reasonable and fair, based on the limited knowledge I had from a Javan ex-pat resident and I would comment that this private hire, all-in, was about 60% of the per person cost of a similar minibus operation, the value of the latter being something I had to seriously question.We have no hesitation in recommending you discuss your requirement with Adi.

suwarnaadi, Owner at Bogor Private Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2018

Dear Mr. Rick,
Thanks for the wonderful review and story. I am happy you and Ms. Dawn enjoyed the tour. I am sorry for the inconveniences, such the sudden stop due to a wheel from another vehicle lying on the road and the ice at the small warung (street food seller). Will warn other guests to avoid any ice if unaccustomed to street food.
Once again, thank you so much for using our service, gave us valuable input, and recommending us!

Reviewed July 11, 2018

If you are looking for tour guide, i will highly recommend Bogor Private Tour!
i have been communicating with Adi last May and he helped me a lot..
From looking for hotels and schedules, until this July we had our Company Tour at Jakarta.

It wasnt smooth because Jakarta's traffic condition, but then we enjoyed our Taman Safari Tour and roam around the city of Jakarta.

I will surely visit Jakarta again!

Reviewed May 30, 2018

I was urgent looking a driver fetch my wife from Cijayanti ,Villa Campas Camping to Jakarta downtown. Adi respond very fast (in 10 min) and arranged a driver Heri to fetch my wife. Adi and Heri was a nice guy and reach on time. I m very thankful for them to help me arrange so last min and so late .

我临时需要车吧我太太从 营地接送去雅加达。ADI 在 10分钟回复我并且在10 分钟帮我找了一个司机 HERI, 他很准时的在指定时间抵达并且安全的送我太太到雅加达。 我非常感激他们,特别在这么迟又紧急的情况为我们做出的安排。

Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

I along with my wife visited Indonesia last month.I came to know about Adi and service provided by him from TripAdvisor.When I contacted him,he gave me information about sites to be visited,list of good hotels etc.I finalised my itinerary covering Jakarta,Bogor and Bandung in consultation with him about a month in advance.I met him in my Jakarta hotel first time and we travelled and visited all the places as per itinerary already fixed.We travelled for for four days till he dropped us at Bogor airport.Adi has very good knowledge of all the important places in Java and his driving is also very safe.The SUV he provided was very comfortable with good AC,lot of leg and luggage space,good WiFi and stock of bottled water.He is very prompt and always on time.He suggested good restaurants and resting places during our trip.We enjoyed visits to miniature park Jakarta,Bogor botanical gardens,Taman Safari,volcano and floating markets near Bandung.Adi is very friendly,helpful and cooperative and I would definitely recommend him to anyone visiting Java,Indonesia.

2  Thank jagtap_aj