Bogor Private Tour Guide
Review Highlights
Excellent Personalized Tour Service

I arranged this tour with discussion with Marsudi Suwarna Adi, the founder of the Bogor Private... read more

Reviewed August 20, 2018
TQIslam
Langley, Canada
Short Trip to Bogor

Short review for a short trip 😎 Found Mr. Adi from TripAdvisor, got his contact in no time and... read more

Reviewed August 9, 2018
Regina H
via mobile

All reviews safari park bottled water day trip bogor botanical gardens adi bandung itinerary pak driver volcano puncak traffic java car reach
Reviewed July 11, 2018

If you are looking for tour guide, i will highly recommend Bogor Private Tour!
i have been communicating with Adi last May and he helped me a lot..
From looking for hotels and schedules, until this July we had our Company Tour at Jakarta.

It wasnt smooth because Jakarta's traffic condition, but then we enjoyed our Taman Safari Tour and roam around the city of Jakarta.

I will surely visit Jakarta again!

Reviewed May 30, 2018

I was urgent looking a driver fetch my wife from Cijayanti ,Villa Campas Camping to Jakarta downtown. Adi respond very fast (in 10 min) and arranged a driver Heri to fetch my wife. Adi and Heri was a nice guy and reach on time. I m very thankful for them to help me arrange so last min and so late .

我临时需要车吧我太太从 营地接送去雅加达。ADI 在 10分钟回复我并且在10 分钟帮我找了一个司机 HERI, 他很准时的在指定时间抵达并且安全的送我太太到雅加达。 我非常感激他们,特别在这么迟又紧急的情况为我们做出的安排。

Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

I along with my wife visited Indonesia last month.I came to know about Adi and service provided by him from TripAdvisor.When I contacted him,he gave me information about sites to be visited,list of good hotels etc.I finalised my itinerary covering Jakarta,Bogor and Bandung in consultation with him about a month in advance.I met him in my Jakarta hotel first time and we travelled and visited all the places as per itinerary already fixed.We travelled for for four days till he dropped us at Bogor airport.Adi has very good knowledge of all the important places in Java and his driving is also very safe.The SUV he provided was very comfortable with good AC,lot of leg and luggage space,good WiFi and stock of bottled water.He is very prompt and always on time.He suggested good restaurants and resting places during our trip.We enjoyed visits to miniature park Jakarta,Bogor botanical gardens,Taman Safari,volcano and floating markets near Bandung.Adi is very friendly,helpful and cooperative and I would definitely recommend him to anyone visiting Java,Indonesia.

2  Thank jagtap_aj
Reviewed September 17, 2017

The booking process was smooth and fats, the rates are competitive, the pick up was without delay. I went with Mr. Iqbal to see the tea plantation and botanical garden in one day from Jakarta. According to advice from Mr. Iqbal to avoid the traffic we've started around 6 am in the morning and reached Bogor pretty quickly. Getting to tea plantation was a bit of a challenge as traffic police block the road and enforce a schedule allowing traffic only in or only out during specific time. We were stuck for an hour on our way to the tea plantation, whilst traffic directed 'out'. The views though were well worth the waiting. Mr. Iqbal speaks well English and provided me with a lot of local insights about surrounding area, mountains, hikes and local people. Botanical garden was too hot - it's stunning, but i don't understand why they allow so much traffic inside the garden - many people drive through instead of walking. I have a kind of a mixed feelings about the garden, but will do some hikes and tea plantations again. Mr. Iqbal was very attentive and helpful. I would highly recommend Mr. Iqbal to the travelers with limited Bahasa Indonesia.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

We went with Pak Adi from Jakarta to Bogor (Kebun Raya) and Taman Safari on a day trip. He was very responsive and helpful from the first contact. On the day he picked us up from our hotel on time with a modern clean car. He was very good driver given the challenging traffic around Jakarta/Bogor. During the trip he showed us around, explaining things and looking after us. We had a wonderful day and will happily use him again.

1  Thank 19Christian74