This hotel is perfectly suited if you're on a big group, office outing, seminars and trainings. There are lots of outdoor activities nearby the hotel, such activities like river rafting, paintball game, group games, are easy to find and comes in good prices.
However, if you're on a family leisure, honeymoon, or on a solo travelling, this hotel won't fit you. Why? Here's some clues:
1. Food - Any breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus are disappointing. Lots of starchy and oily food. Taste is awful. Even this hotel sits in the highland, fruits served are not fresh and plain.
2. Room - Bed is quite clean, but the room is tired. Stains and dusty in the bedroom and bathroom.
3. Location - The nearest buzzling city is 30 minutes drive. You won't find any interesting spot surrounding the hotel.
4. Staffs - Hotel staffs are helpful, but they're not responding to a customize request.
Bottomline, good for group travellers, but a big no no for family leisure.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lido Lakes Resort & Conference reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.