“Friendly staff”

Hotel Salak The Heritage
Ranked #9 of 73 Hotels in Bogor
Reviewed November 12, 2012

when I come to bogor, I stay at Hotel Salak. It's not only the strategic but also the staffs are friendly. I was sitting down at the cafe nearby swimming pool the other day, then staff come to me, welcoming and greet me very well. They got me a nice hot chocolate as well. If I visit bogor again, I'll be back to hotel salak.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Me and my family went to bogor last month for holiday. i stayed at Hotel Salak for 2 nights. the hotel is nice but the swimming pool is too small, i think it's good for kids only. during my stays, i experienced the warm hospitality from the staff there, i was treated very well and they are so helpful. I was surprised when they gave me complimentary cake and delicious hot chocolate. if I'm going to bogor again, I'll come to stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I stayed at Hotel Salak on my recent trip to Indonesia. The staff are always nice and friendly. The rooms are nice and look recent updated. The breakfast is great and the main restaurant has many great choices, including some US dishes. I recommend this hotel to anyone that wants to visit Bogor. I would not hesitate to stay here again. This was one of the best experiences with hotels I had in Indonesia.

Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My company held a meeting at Hotel Salak The Heritage few weeks ago.
We stayed there for 3 days. The meeting room was ok and the staff help a lot with so many things.
During lunch time, we had buffet. They have variety of food but most of the food are Indonesian food.
Overall I feel satisfied with this hotel, what I like the most is the location and service. I recommend this hotel for everyone who wants to stay in Bogor for holiday or meeting.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I do recommend hotel Salak. I've stayed there for 1 month with two more friends and I had a good experience. Thumbs up for the staff who are very polite and cheerful. Besides, the food is mainly about tipical Indonesian meals.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Flavio castro R
Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband and I stayed 4 days, it was our first visit to Bogor. I had booked on the net direct with the hotel so was uncertain as to what to expect! The hospitality was extremely warm and we felt immediately at home.. Our room was a standard room which was clean and comfortable. WI-.fi was strong and water was hot. Our firsvisit to java was not pleasant but it was totally different this time. GREAT FOOD! EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE!!!!!!....We would not hesitate to stay again in fact we have highly recommend it..........ooh did I mention the Nasi Gorang and hot chocolate? The best in Indonesia and we have travelled extensively through out..........thank you and well done to management and staff for looking after us so well. Roze Berekoven

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My original plan was to stay just for 2 days (business trip), but after a few delayed meetings I had to extend my stay for 3 additional days. The problem was they didn’t have any available rooms in my price range, but just after a few minutes the front desk manager called my room and told me that they would provide their room suite for the same price I was paying for the deluxe room…. I was stunned!
Also, if you in Bogor and don’t know the city just ask for some tips in the reception.
The rooms are great, spacious enough and clean, room service was great. All you can ask from a hotel.

Room Tip: Ask if they can upgrade you to a bigger/better room for free.