“Nice place to stay and have a meeting”

Hotel Salak The Heritage
Ranked #10 of 78 Hotels in Bogor
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My company held a meeting at Hotel Salak The Heritage few weeks ago.
We stayed there for 3 days. The meeting room was ok and the staff help a lot with so many things.
During lunch time, we had buffet. They have variety of food but most of the food are Indonesian food.
Overall I feel satisfied with this hotel, what I like the most is the location and service. I recommend this hotel for everyone who wants to stay in Bogor for holiday or meeting.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I do recommend hotel Salak. I've stayed there for 1 month with two more friends and I had a good experience. Thumbs up for the staff who are very polite and cheerful. Besides, the food is mainly about tipical Indonesian meals.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Flavio castro R
Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband and I stayed 4 days, it was our first visit to Bogor. I had booked on the net direct with the hotel so was uncertain as to what to expect! The hospitality was extremely warm and we felt immediately at home.. Our room was a standard room which was clean and comfortable. WI-.fi was strong and water was hot. Our firsvisit to java was not pleasant but it was totally different this time. GREAT FOOD! EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE!!!!!!....We would not hesitate to stay again in fact we have highly recommend it..........ooh did I mention the Nasi Gorang and hot chocolate? The best in Indonesia and we have travelled extensively through out..........thank you and well done to management and staff for looking after us so well. Roze Berekoven

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My original plan was to stay just for 2 days (business trip), but after a few delayed meetings I had to extend my stay for 3 additional days. The problem was they didn’t have any available rooms in my price range, but just after a few minutes the front desk manager called my room and told me that they would provide their room suite for the same price I was paying for the deluxe room…. I was stunned!
Also, if you in Bogor and don’t know the city just ask for some tips in the reception.
The rooms are great, spacious enough and clean, room service was great. All you can ask from a hotel.

Room Tip: Ask if they can upgrade you to a bigger/better room for free.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I've stayed at the Hotel Salak a few times on various vacations while I was living in Indonesia (during most of the year 2012). Each of my experiences there have been pleasant and enjoyable. From the great assortment of facilties (they actually have a barber in the hotel), to the friendly and helpful staff, my stays have always been delightful. The rooms have always been immaculately clean and the food is always delicious (quite a variety of options for the breakfast buffet). The location is ideal as it is directly across from the Botannical garden and close to nice restaurants and shopping centers. I suppose one of the things I enjoyed most is the historical aspect of the hotel. When speaking to the staff, they informed me that the owner has tried to maintain the history of the hotel, particularly in certain aesthetic forms. Overall, it is always a delightful experience and I would recommend Hotel Salak to anyone looking for a nice hotel with a genuinely friendly staff.

Room Tip: I've stayed in a few different variety of rooms. Even the standard rooms are nice and spacious w...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Brian B
Reviewed October 1, 2012

me and my wife was spent 2 nights in this hotel on deluxe type room.
we checked in at 4.00 PM and had beautiful souvenir, a nice girrafe puppet with batik design.

this hotel has unique smell, maybe it's because an old hotel and some areas in this hotel is under renovation.
the room was nice and clean, but unfortunately the carpet has lots of smoking burnt mark. this is bad considering our room is non-smoking room.

the breakfast was great, lots of choices and the staffs also very friendly.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I was staying at that Hotel for 2 nights with my family. I'm interested in this Hotel because this hotel is close to Bogor Botanical Garden. The Hotel is quite clean in every corner. Our room is also nice and clean. At breakfast, I saw quite a lot of food variety and and the food so delicious. On the last day of our stay, in the morning. we went for a walk around the Hotel Area. We saw a lot of people who come to the Bogor Palace areato see the deer. We had seen for a while and my little brother very happy. We are very pleased and having a plan will stay again at Hotel Salak The Heritage for the next holiday...

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family