“Basic but good setting”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located inside Bogor Botanical Garden
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I found the service to be fairly standard and the staff did seem too interested in provide attentive service. I found the food to be pretty basic and if not for the setting, I would not go out of my way to eat here. But get a seat near the lower front of the restaurant to be away from the kitchen and where the staff hang out.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

good outdoor cafe for outdoor activities with children. food is average, not bad but not special as well.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I was so happy to get a drink and meal after wandering around the botanical garden for more than half a day taking photos. The menu includes some traditional foods (as far as I know) and I enjoyed everything I ordered (I ate there 2 days). It does get crowded, so be aware that sometimes they run out of some things. I enjoyed it very much and the restroom was quite good.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Ordered pasta carbonara, nasi timbel complete, nasi bakar and fries.

Taste for all the order foods was below average. The banana wrapper was dirty with some small empty coccoons (spell?) still attached. Looks they did not wipe or even clean it prior wrapped my rice with it.

Best to enjoy the place for its view, not its foods.

And french fries we ordered has never arrive.

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

My first time dining in the forest. This is just too awesome. The food is very authentic. Place is very romantic. Can also walk in the junghle after eating. The best oxtail soup. This is a must visit place.