“clean and fresh hotel”

Ranked #15 of 73 Hotels in Bogor
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I love the atmosphere of this hotel especially the orchids as part of the interior design, make the room feel fresh
The service is good. At the time, I left my data cable of camera and when I called the staff, they found it but then it took time to send my stuff. It was no problem because they kept it until I picked it up as I requested.

The bedroom is so comfortable. Even though I can not say that the price is cheap but you will be satisfied

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank patrarinadewi
Dyah A, Public Relations Officer at Padjadjaran Suites Hotel & Conference, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Dear Mrs. Patrarina Dewi,

Warmest Greeting from Padjadjaran Suites Hotel & Conference,

Thank you very much for your kind review to our hotel. Nice to know that you like our hotel's decoration and you feel satisfied with our service. We hope that your next stay at our hotel will be as pleasant as your first stay.
We are waiting to see you again.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

When we're check in the receptionist has prepared the key it's a very efficiency time to check in. All staffs very helphful. The parking area is limit space and the swimming pool also too small and in front of the function room so floor it's easy wet and not clean in that area.
Breakfast menu is very variatif but some food little bit tasteless ( e.g.soto Kediri). Room is enough space and clean also for the bathroom. This is a Business hotel not for Family hotel.
I would glad to inform my company or other business Partner to having a meeting at PSH Bogor.

Room Tip: Corner Suites
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Lala B
Dyah A, Public Relations Officer at Padjadjaran Suites Hotel & Conference, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Dear Mrs. Lala B,

Warmest Greeting from Padjadjaran Suites Hotel & Conference Bogor,

Thank you for your nice review about our Hotel, it is always nice hearing our guest felt satisfy with our service and facilities. We will continue to develop our best for our beloved guest.
Regarding any inconvenience during your stay, we do apologize and will looking for any possibilities to fix it.
Thank you very much and we are waiting for you on your next visit to Bogor. Have a great day!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Checked-in on Sat Mar 9, at noon. The warm welcome felt at first when the security greet us at the gate, then we also helped by the parking guy to guide the car park, its so nice. But not stop there, we check-in and assists by a very courteous and helpful reception girl. Doesn't take long time for us for registration due its has been well prepared by the reception who managed us to get this beautiful 5th floor room.

The room itself was so spacious even this is the standard one. The room amenities are complete... Don't worry if you forgot the shaver and comb since they've provide it. My wife like the hair dryer installed, you know, woman business.

We both love the balcony with villagers and mountain view at far. I score the room was nice even some small details need to be in attention such the unclear TV channel which I directly report to the reception and they fix it not in 5 minutes. Another one is some thick dust behind the bed side table and the bed headboard and inside the drawer. Also dirt at the corner of the bathroom behind the door. I also think would be nice if hotel provide pen I.s.o pencil. I also wondering if hotel provide minibar since I can't find the refirdge inside.

On top of that, it is clean room. Nevertheless, the unique slippers... First time for us seeing this kind of hotel slippers.

Having breakfast was amazing, my eyes full before my stomach. Start from the egg corner, bread station, the 4 kinds of juice (one of the unique, vegetables), the traditional gimbal tofu, the cakes corner with croissant, fruit slices, again... Amazing. Don't stop there, cause you will be fascinated with the buffet, seemed to me they try to accommodate all cuisine since I found the oriental menu, western, indonesian, even chicken porridge and bubur ketan hitam also available. Spotless on breakfast at cozy restaurant.

At night, before sleep I need to google something for my weekend work, nice to have great connections of wifi. Its plus for me. Unfortunate for me didn't have chance to try the pool and spa due the short time we have in the hotel

We stayed there when the hotel celebrate their 1st anniversary. We can see and feel all staff happiness that time. They greet us in every time we passing by. Service is a must in hotel and definitely they understand that. Good Management.

Definitely will back for next trip in bogor... Thanks Padjajaran Suite. It just like my home far away... :)

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank ricky_zulfandi

Dear Bapak Rizki Zulfandi,

Warmest Greeting from Padjadjaran Suites Hotel & Conference,

We are always happy hearing our guest enjoyed the stay at Padjadjaran Suites. Thank you very much for your compliment. And we are sorry for the inconvenience you experienced, we will take that as a good input to develop ourselves to give better service for our guest.
We are hoping that you will come back again at your next visit to Bogor. Have a great day, thank you.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I stayed twice in Padjajaran Suites Hotel Bogor. First time I stayed there with my parents. And second time I stayed there with my friend. And both experience is a good experience stay in PSH Bogor.

I stayed in the executive room, it have balcony with the natures view. The room clean and nice, also big one. The bed is a king size bed. The important thing which I always need from hotels is their bathroom, and PSH Bogor fulfilled my needs, ya its not that big but its clean, and modern look.

The swimming pool not that big, but its enough if you just want to relax or playing with your children. But the negative point of the pool is, if there are some event such as wedding, guests cannot swim or use the swimming pool, because the pool located directly in-front of the wedding place.

For the services, PSH Bogor's employees, from the front line, doorman, housekeeping and others did a great services. Friendly and quite informative to me and (maybe) other guests. Also they always put their best smiles.

But I think, it is better if the hotel management can enlarge the parking spaces. Because If there's any event in the hotel, example for the wedding reception, parking lot will be so full of cars, guests will have some difficulties. Maybe hotel management can consider it.

Oya, for the location, its in the main road of Jln. Pajajaran Bogor. From the exit toll gate, turn right, placed in left side, near gas station, police station and OCBC Bank. Its location is reachable!

Overall, nice spending time or holiday in Padjajaran Suites Hotel Bogor. I would like to stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank BarneyAlexander
Padjadjaran S, General Manager at Padjadjaran Suites Hotel & Conference, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2016

Dear Mr./Mrs. BarneyAlexander,

Thank you for choosing Padjadjaran Suites during your stay in Bogor.
We're glad to hear you enjoyed during your stay at Padjadjaran Suites Hotel & Conference.
Your comments about Padjadjaran Suites is very valuable to make a better improvement for our services and facilities.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I stayed two days here in February 2013, the general value is an average hotel, I found quite odd swimming pool in front of the meeting room, access is near to Bogor, just the variety and taste of the food needs to be improved

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank wgoerindro

Dear Mr./Mrs. wgoerindro,

Reviewed February 7, 2013

When I read about this hotel, I thought it would be a all suite room type hotel but I hate to say that its not an all suite hotel, its just a regular hotel. I was taken in by the name. The hotel is fairly new about a year old.

The front office staff were friendly and helpful and the check in was handled smoothly.

The room I could see were new but I found the rooms to be very dark, there was no lamp on the working desk. The bathroom had a shower and was fairly large but very poorly lit, rather disappointing.

My frustration was with the hotel as I had requested for a morning call at 6.30am but they gave me a morning call at 5.30am.

Breakfast was good quality and plentiful. However location is not very good as there is nothing around the the hotel location. Hence, not recommended for a holiday hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor room.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Mr./Mrs. Jimmy S,

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Stayed for one night during Christmas season.

Service :
Good in all Department.
All the staffs are well trained with a good courtesy.

Rooms :
Large room with a green village and fish pond view from my balcony.
My room was clean, but they need more attention to the bathroom area.
They still use the tired and almost damaged towels.
Upon Arrival, The balcony door was not working.
The engineer guy took almost 1 hour to fix it.
But it's not a problem for me, since I love the view from my room.
They also put the electric plug under the TV only.
If it's in the bedside table or working table would be better.

Breakfast :

Large of choices.
All are delicious and you can even choose the open air table with (again) green field & fish pond view.

Location :
Yes, it is in Padjadjaran.
But it's quite far from the center area.

Anyway... I'll be back!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for the room with fish pond view... :)
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Dyah A, Public Relations Officer at Padjadjaran Suites Hotel & Conference, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

Dear Mr. Richard,

Warmest Greeting from Padjadjaran Suites Hotel & Conference,

It was a pleasure to read your review about your stay at our Hotel, how you enjoy your experience while using our facilities. We also very happy hearing you will back to Padjadjaran Suites for your next visit to Bogor. We apologize for the inconvenience concerning your bath towel and balcony door, but it was relieving to hear that it wasn't a big problem to you. We will take prompt action to avoid the problem happens again in the future.

Again, thank you very much for your kind attention to us and we are waiting for you to come back to Padjadjaran Suites.