“Nice hotel, good location!”

Hotel Santika Bogor
Ranked #15 of 76 Hotels in Bogor
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I stayed for two days at the hotel. This hotel served well the purpose of my visit, as it is very well located near the botanical garden and I found it particularly useful that the hotel was connected to a shopping centre, where I had some meals and few small shopping in there. The hotel is new and tastefully decorated, the service is friendly and effectively, I also found the range of breakfast selections, with both Indonesian and Western dishes, fantastic!

• Stayed: January 2014

Reviewed December 25, 2013

I enjoy the breakfast the variation of food.event the quality in bread station need to improve i guest.i enjoyed the hotel because was very close to the mall area ,and also i was comfortable with the room

Room Tip: room was nice cleaned and tidy
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I booked and prepaid for this room through Agoda.com for a two week stay, and specifically requested a non-smoking room. Agoda.com allows you to add specific requests to the reservation, and I stated that I have allergies to cigarette smoke. I arrived at the hotel around 5 pm with two colleagues, and upon entering my room, was overcome with the smell of smoke. I called the front desk and was told that I was put in a smoking room because the hotel was booked. They offered to spray the room for me, which as everyone knows does nothing except add to the chemical full atmosphere in the room, but told me that there were no other rooms of the type I booked available. I asked to be upgraded or downgraded to a non-smoking room, but was told that they could not offer an upgrade unless I wanted to pay full price for a new room. They did move me to a non-smoking room the next day, but this experience ensures that I will never stay at nor recommend this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Carl B
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I stayed for two weeks at the hotel and was booked into a standard room on the 9th floor. The front desk staff were friendly and efficient. Breakfast was always a big spread of good food and lots to eat. The hostess, Prista, was so kind in the morning and after a few days, would greet me by name which made me feel at home. The pool was well maintained and a good spot to relax next to on my free time. The room was clean, comfortable and I had great sleeps in the bed.

The hotel is connected to Botani Square and there is a below ground connection to the mall. This was a great way to quickly go to the mall when I needed.

Overall, a very pleasant stay and I would recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Jim W
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Located in the heart of Bogor City. Close to the Botanical Garden, Shopping center, and restaurants. Simple hut decent room. But the restaurant is too small/narrow space. Good access from/to the Jakarta Airport.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Some of the worst sleep ever. Hotel is not insulated against noise. Could hear every noise in every other room in the place. Chairs above squealing across the floor, people in rooms around me peeing, people sneezing in the room below. Every noise made it to most other rooms. Top floor at least does not have noises from above.

Room Tip: Get top floor to reduce noise from one direction, up. Noise will come from all other directions, ho...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank BuzTraveler99
Reviewed August 13, 2013

clean, comfy n quite spacious room, various n tasty breakfast, very friendly staff. What i like the most, this hotel is next to botani square mall, we can go there from the basement hotel. So it is easy to find a food or do groceries. cons : bad parking spot.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family