Open today: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Nice Golf Course

Reviewed October 6, 2018
ralfm844
Shanghai, China
Great Golf at elevated land !

Reviewed September 9, 2018
taishengg
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile

All reviews green fees beautiful scenery tee courses clubhouse caddies gunung hole traffic jakarta air
Reviewed October 6, 2018

Yes it is a nice Golf course, and yes in the mountains not so far away from Jakarta, the air is better, and it is a few degrees cooler, which made our game more comfortable.
But, we made the mistake to come on weekend. On weekend the traffic into the mountains is just a big disaster. Although we started just after 06:00 a.m. we got into terrible traffic jam, where nothing was moving. it took us three hours to go there. After playing we didn't take a lunch but went back early - to get stuck in traffic jam again.
So: Such course should only be played during weekdays, if you have time to do so.
Something more to the course: the greens were well maintained but a bit slow. Design interesting, using the mountainous landscape, offering beautiful views, different from the courses inside Jakarta. Our Caddies were just soso - unfortunately.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

This is a great course in bogor, the fairway is challenging and par 3 is Long. Located at the 600m above sea level and make it an enjoyable game. Beautiful scenery and the green is well maintained. The weather is fantastic in his tropic area to play Golf especially you can tee off early in the morning . You must stay at the resort in order to do so. We tee off at 545am and the weather is around 20degC . Perfect for Golf ! The caddies is very helpful and attentive. The putting green is punishing and you must able to see the line.. the hotel really is lovely and Golf course is within the walking distance !

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

Really great place away from the busy city! Really suitable for children with the kids club and activities around the premises.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We would like to say thanks for all the staff from parking staff,security,receptionist,housekeeping staff and restaurants staff... you all the best! The hotel have completed facilities. Grand suite room is perfect for family!and they have beautifull view from this room.. We would be back soon!!!

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Great course layout, although disappointed not to be told that the greens had been cored.

Caddies decent, seem to know the course and were accurate on line for puts.

Course well maintained and played true.

Reviewed June 25, 2018

As a non professional golfer I highly appreciate this beautiful located golf course just 1 hour away from the busy, traffic jam characterized capital Jakarta. Staff and Caddies are very friendly and helpful, the food in the restaurant is good and the air is fresh and with the mountains around you have the feeling to be in the Swiss Alps.
Start early in the morning.

Reviewed November 3, 2017

First, someone reviewed here before that the staffs are rude. Yes they are. I'm not a drama queen and make small things into something big. But they are really rude. I was waiting to get to play for about 15 minutes and the starter was nowhere to be found. And the people in the locker room pretended that I do not exist and offered no help. There was no towel to clean your sweaty face and when I asked for it, the guy ignored me.

The green fee is sure over priced for weekdays. Above 1 million on weekdays and the course was really empty when I played. I played single with a female caddy. My wife was waiting in the clubhouse. I rarely saw anyone on the tee or on the fairway next to hole I played. Maybe because the rude treatment and nobody wants to play here anymore. Hand over the land for the villagers. It's a waste of land for this bad place.

1  Thank rkangrah
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

Came here to stay over the weekend and to play a round of golf with my wife.
Golf course was in good shape, greens well kept and of consistent quality and speed. But for me not the best I have played in Indonesia. The course is entertaining and challenging, although for my taste a bit too twisty and with plenty of downhill or uphill grade. But this is to find out by every player her/himself.
Green fees on the weekend are comparatively high at IDR +2mio per player and for that I at least expected a perfect facility and service.
Locker rooms are of age and rather small. The personnel seemed to be kind of absent minded. The real downer were the caddies. Although pretty, they displayed an arrogant attitude and were not helpful beyond their minimal must service at all. E.g. If not for me searching for my mishit balls, I would have to discount them. My caddy preferred to chat on her smartphone and to attend to her own beauty care.
Playing experience a couple of weeks ago across at Gunung Geulis was a lot better.

Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

I played a round of golf late July as this club has a reciprocal with my club in Singapore. Outstanding service and attendance from the moment I entered the club,. Gracious staff - reception, golf shop, caddy, server. Course is challenging and well-maintained.
Although my visit to Bogor was marred by a terrible ordeal at my hotel (see my review here of Agria Hotel) this outing was the highlight. Hope to come back again.

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

On May 2017 , first visit for workshop and come back on July 2017...overall OK...
And recommende...except price was quite high.