“Very tasty”

Ranked #224 of 1,765 Restaurants in Bandung
denpasar
“Very tasty”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

the service and price meet for all level of traveler, as well for the tasty of the noodle meet with our looking for.

Visited May 2014

• Indonesian first
“Tasty like hell.”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I have a bad memory there back when I was a student.
Not because the noodle are yuck, it is very delicious and spicy.
But it is because one of my friend order 2 giant bowl of noodle straight and finished it faster than we all.

Well, this is not for someone who does not eat pork and spicy thing.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Juniar V
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
“addictively spicy”
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

I went here several times. Each time I would order Yamin Manis with Pangsit and several Bakpaos. The noodles and taste were always consistently delicious. The choice of drinks were surprizingly wide. I think beside the noodles, the bakpao were the best. I always had to order them before my main meals because they sold out so fast. I love the black bean and the pork bakpaos. The service were fast too, if you can get a seat that is. This is a must visit when you are in Bandung.

Perth
“Very nice”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

It has a traditional, Indonesian restaurant vibe, no-frills wooden tables and bright lighting, but the food is fantastic. I'm just passing through Bandung, so I can't compare it to many other places, but it was good enough that I'm going back for more this evening!

• Visited November 2013
“Delicious and spicy. A good fight to locate ”
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

This is arguably one of the most delicious yet spicy pork noodles around. My wife and I found out about this restaurant from other similar review, during a recent visit in town.

Without proper local knowledge, you may find it difficult to locate, even with rhe assistance of GMap.

If you manage to find the infamous Jalan Braga, park your car near the first corner on the right. You may park near a duck restaurant in the corner of Jalan Braga and Jalan Kejaksaan. In less than one minute walk in Kejaksaan, the resto is on your left.

2 Thank MegaNainggolan