“Always Extraordinary”
Review of Kampung Daun

Kampung Daun
Ranked #8 of 1,920 Restaurants in Bandung
Cuisines: Indonesian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Despite of the distance which always wonder me why I always coming back, Kampung Daun can maintain their best ambience and cleanliness.

All food has got the same standard as my first visit and you have to order everything in advance to make sure all set for your family dinner. 2nd order means waiting quite a while since the geography of the restaurant is in the hill side.

Above all,it can maintain its best service and food taste plus great ambience.

They are getting better in the queuing procedures now.

1  Thank Chandra I
Write a ReviewReviews (1,570)

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

I've been there twice. Definitely the best restaurant I've visited. 2nd time I went there was the 1st day of Lebaran at 5,30 PM and the waiting list was 20 people. Had to waited approx. about half an hour to be seated. The place was beyond beautiful and the price was cheap for such a great place. I love the lights and the gardens. When i was done eating, there was approx. 70 people in the waiting list. But on regular day, you'll be seated directly. I love their spicy tuna pasta.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

The view and landscaping are very outstanding, very clean air with cool breezes (it could get colder), but too bad I cant say the same about the food, the food were standard (not to mention about mosquito...). Still, I'm having a great time with my family, and will be back from time to time (my wife said "It could be romantic")

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Very romantic restaurant nestled up in the hills of Bandung. Don't be put off when you first enter, it looks a bit kitschy with the Disney style food stalls and stores, but once you get into your private cabana/hut in the back,you'll see the charm. There's a candlelit waterfall that runs through the open air setting. I ordered from the Sundanese menus, delish! We sat near the beginning of the restaurant, and service was pretty fast. No alcohol. Cost was under Rp200,000 for two to try a little but of everything (drinks, 2 mains and some starters) I liked it because we weren't bothered by young kids during the lembaran holiday.

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

It was a new experience for me to dine in a hut at tree top height. The food was very delicious, and we had a great time relaxing there after lunch. We will be back soon!