“Love Your Food & Ambience Kg Daun”
Review of Kampung Daun

Kampung Daun
Ranked #8 of 1,795 Restaurants in Bandung
Cuisines: Indonesian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Singapore, Singapore
“Love Your Food & Ambience Kg Daun”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I have been to this place many times with my family.I love the ambience & the food & they served Indonesian & western food at a reasonable price .When you are there you are really breathing in fresh air as the place are surrounded by trees,plants & flowers.Its so refreshing.My family always make a point whenever we are in Bandung we will not missed having our lunch at this location.Love you Kg Daun.!!

• Visited February 2014

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
“Love the food and ambience”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

My family and I fell in love with Kampung Daun's dining experience. We really enjoyed eating in the huts with cushion - really made us comfortable. Coming from Asian background, we enjoyed the food - it was really to our taste. We were in Bandung to try out their traditional dishes like nasi liwet and timbel. We enjoyed every bit of it. After the meal, we could have taken a short nap in our private hut, if we wanted too!

The ambience was amazing. It's as if we are back in time. The staff was friendly and efficient. It looks like one staff is in charge of one hut. This place is highly recommended. Shouldn't be missed if you're in Bandung and want to try out traditional Bandung food.

• Visited March 2014
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very nice ambiance.”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

The food here is just good but the ambiance worth the price. Service is good too. You will get your own dining table in a small hut with privacy and chilling natural condition.

• Visited April 2014
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Dining in the forest”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

fresh air and good local food make it worth a visit. one hour drive to the destination from Tangkuban Perahu.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank YvoNNeaNgie
Bandung, Indonesia
“Place to enjoy your time n food”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

When i was very busy due my work, my son invited me to go to Kampung Daun. I hadn't time but finally, we went n had lunch at Kampung Daun. I took my work n finished it there n We really could relax, enjoyed our time, our lunch n my son was happy. It's a place to work, relax, enjoyed your time n food. The food's price ? I think it's value for money. Very recomended place.

• Visited April 2014