I was had breakfasting with my friend on Saturday 13 July 2013 because we want to try other japanese food either other that we always had.
Here I listed the experienced I had :
1. I dont see any food display on bar as we used to see in other japanese resto in Bandung
2. They dont served ginger on the table
3. free flow ocha is optional as how the waiter delivered the message to us
4. waiter only know ginger instead of jahe (its same right? :) )
5. The food appearance was different with the picture in the menu was different. I ordered kane "something" roll and really its only little sprinkle orange fish egg. and the crab meat is very awful. its worst than if we bought is supermarket, I dont even get the tast of crab.Small portion of edamame. This kane roll was just the usuall menu I had in other japanese resto. The shitake also failed, its too sweet and to dried, almost overcooked at the edge and the appearance was not rise my appetite.
So overall from this experience the food was failed for me.
Hope this resto develop theirservice and taste.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.