“Cheap & Good in a nice environment”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Suis Butcher

Suis Butcher
Ranked #178 of 1,706 Restaurants in Bandung
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Malaysia
“Cheap & Good in a nice environment”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is my third visit to the Restaurant. I know what to expect.The food is just adequate for my stomach.For big eaters,do order more dishes.Service is fast and it is a clean and nice restaurant.

i would not consider it as a real Steakhouse but more of a western cafe. If you are looking for hearty portions,this is not the place for you

• Visited September 2012

• Indonesian first
Australia
“very cheap, adequate meal”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

not the greatest meal going, nor the worst. My steak, served rare was so thin it was more of minute steak than an actual steak steak. The salad was ridiculously small and about 80% dressing rather than salad.

So I was not super impressed. However. It was all edible, it was a cheap price and I was sort of satisfied. The service was pretty crap, frankly the weird thing was that despite so much written English the staff has no idea what i was saying. I even speak a little Indonesian, it was like they were kind of lobotomized - I found one person sleeping behind the counter.

Being the only customer it was hard to say anything of the atmosphere other than i was the only guy there and there was not a whole lot going on!

In defense of the restaurant - it was lunch time three days into Ramadan. Tough i am sure. And I was the only customer. So if you are bored, feeling thirsty and having to work for a foreigner who you find hard to understand then fair enough.

however overall i found Suis Butcher pretty average.

Best - price
Worst - service
Go Again - i am more inclined to try some other places

• Visited July 2012
Bogor, Indonesia
“Must visit place if I go to Bandung”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

This is my favorite steak resto when I live in Bandung for 7 years. Now, if I visit Bandung for a pleasure or for business, Suis Butcher is 'a must visit' place.
You can have a high quality T-Bone steak in affordable price.

Visited May 2012
Jakarta, Indonesia
“affordable steakhouse”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2012

love the BBQ Ribs so much...
but the fish & chips is poor :(

Visited June 2012
Bandung
“bad steak”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

i had lunch with my family, i ordered sirloin, my wife ordered pepper steak and my son order sausage. my sirloin wasn't tender and neither of my wife's. too bad for suis butcher. it was good a long time ago. i had lunch at suis butcher BSM.

• Visited June 2012