“Must visit place if I go to Bandung”
Review of Suis Butcher

Suis Butcher
Ranked #247 of 1,877 Restaurants in Bandung
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2012

This is my favorite steak resto when I live in Bandung for 7 years. Now, if I visit Bandung for a pleasure or for business, Suis Butcher is 'a must visit' place.
You can have a high quality T-Bone steak in affordable price.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

love the BBQ Ribs so much...
but the fish & chips is poor :(

Reviewed June 19, 2012

i had lunch with my family, i ordered sirloin, my wife ordered pepper steak and my son order sausage. my sirloin wasn't tender and neither of my wife's. too bad for suis butcher. it was good a long time ago. i had lunch at suis butcher BSM.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

very very recommended place to visit in bandung..
goood foooood

Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

Suis butcher steak is the best steak in bandung. The meet is so tender and the place is very nice with good service and great value.

Mushroom sauce is my favorite. Size of the beef is amazing. Very good for ibdonesian stomach hehehe

2  Thank ditajong