“You won't find the best chinese food anywhere else”
Review of Queen

Queen
Ranked #51 of 1,852 Restaurants in Bandung
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Old style Chinese cooking.
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I went to Queen since i was 5 years old..and now..30 years later...the foods are still top notch!!!!!......
I've been to lots of places around the world.....but still.....this place is uncomparable!!!!! Gotta come to Queen when you visit Bandung

2  Thank julindo
There are newer reviews for Queen

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Go get Juan Lo, it's a steamboat with fish sauce... really nice to eat in Bandung. Also you can buy "Pangsit Goreng" and Nasi goreng Yangchow.... that''s my fave

1  Thank RolandL
Reviewed October 6, 2012

If you are happened to visit my hometown Bandung and would like to try the local Chinese food, this is the restaurant that you have to try. I have been coming to this restaurant since I was a kid for many occasions: birthdays, weddings, farewells or just family gatherings.

Basically you can choose any menu based on your preference, I guarantee it’s all good, well cooked and prepared but my favorite menu would be cold dish platter, sweet and sour fish cutlet, Fried crab claws, deep fried pigeon, crab meat with vegetable and asparagus soup.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I am from Malaysia and we have plenty of Chinese Food from the streets to Grand Restaurants. The food served in Queen is good. Something no one can complain to.
There is a variety in the menu and I saw some of the locals having the traditional steamboat. Might give that a try in my next visit.
The location is in the city and 10 mins walk to Grand Preanger, the hotel I stayed. The environment is nothing to talk about. Simple shophouse located restaurant, not like Kampung Daun, but the food is much better in Queen. Of course, both serve different type of food, so it is not to be compared.
I thought the waiter services was not that great and could be improved.

1  Thank danewtl
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This restaurant was old chinese restaurant..it had odd decoration..
If you want to find good atmosphere..you can find another restaurant in north Bandung,but if you want delicious chinese food..it had proved ..the best chinese food restaurant for years..
The price was quite expensive..but you will get good food especially prawn,'hisit' soup,fish,vegetable..you will not disappointed.