“Nice & Average Hotel”
Review of Sukajadi Hotel

Sukajadi Hotel
Ranked #67 of 230 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed November 8, 2012

The pricing for this hotel is very good. The location is ok if you are not into all those factory outlet shopping. The hotel is nicely design with a relaxing atmosphere.Surrounded by lush tropical greens and flower bushes, the Hotel is in the Bandung City and is within few minutes walking distance from the biggest open air Mall in Bandung. This property is 10 minutes drive from the Husein Sastranegara Bandung Airport and 15 minutes drive from the Bandung Train Station.

A nice place to wind-down after a a day of intense shopping. However improvements can be made in the breakfast spread which is below expectations, and provision of newer towels. Overall the hotel decor is a very pleasant change from the stoic facades of normal hotels.

Travel with company on January 2012

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 11, 2012

This was just an overnight hotel for us to see Bandung and go shopping so it was a good location near to the Paris Java mall. The hotel was a bit old but the pool was nice. Staff seemed bored and the breakfast was not much but overall not a bad hotel for 1 night.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank weltreisen2012
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Very nice hotel with good internet and nice clean rooms. Good open air restaurant. My only ding is that the breakfast buffet is not as diverse, especially in the fruit area as we have been having other places. But this is a minor issue. The major shopping mall for international visitors is a couple of minute walk down the street.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2012

This hotel is really amazing, I had 3 nights holiday last week, I love the decorations, took alot of pics for inspiration of my profession as Interior designer. It is the most rare hotel I have ever stayed, the collections of antiques and decorations are very unique and very impressive. Well taste!

The service is very friendly. I just love the people working in the hotel.

Both me and my husband enjoy the afternoon tea package they provided by the Restaurant. We also try the meal package. So delicious.

The hotel is so generous with FREE WIFI internet during your stay and the connection is good! We really satisfied with the facility.

We love to walk to PVJ , just 5 mins at night, watch movies and shopping.

Highly recommended hotel to stay in Bandung.

Latifah, Malaysia - KL

Room Tip: The executives rooms are marvelous, we only add about $5 to get this room from Superior room, really...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2012

i stayed at sukajadi for 4d3n. I thought it was really great hotel throughout the reviews and pictures. But it was different. And im totally regret to choose this hotel for my stay. The towels provided is smelly. The food provided for breakfast is the same everyday. The front desk service is not helpful. Poor english, only sit at the front desk and chatting all day long. How could they said "im so sorry, we could not help you??" . Very2 poor service. The laundry service is poor. Bring your own iron if possible!!

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank nurafrah
Reviewed August 30, 2012

This boutique hotel is very nice, not too crowded, helpful staff, clean room & pool. I only have minor inconvenience regarding the A/C. As you already know that at night, Bandung temperature will drop and at that time I'm not in my best condition so I decided to turn off the A/C. To my surprise, the A/C will automatically turned on by itself. I woke up several times at night because I get too chilly and I have to re-turn off it.

Oh, and the hotel didn't provide an elevator so I have to climb up the stairs (which is quite taxing on my unhealthy body). So make sure to ask for the room at ground floor if you're the type to get tired easily.

The pool & restaurant are great. I had a very satisfying breakfast there.

The hotel is located on a good area too. You can reach Paris Van Java mall by 10 min walk. And you can catch a bus easily to go to Cihampelas&Dago.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Sukajadi_Htl, Guest Relations Manager at Sukajadi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2012

Dear Guest

I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and its team for your stay. Our Hotel have 4 floor at the old wing, and 7 floor at our new wing, and all wing provided an elevator for guest also stairs.

the elevator position was side of Suka Restaurant at our old wing and at the lobby area at our new wing.

Once again please do accept my apologies and I do hope that
the remainder of your trip to our hotel was most enjoyable.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

I stayed here for a 4 days holiday with my 3 years old daughter and husband.
we arrived quite late night and exhausted, but got surprise with the newly Executive room, very tidy, minimalist modern style, well equipped and really nice :).

Around lobby and restaurant area, you can find old and new pictures of Bandung, Indonesian traditional stuff, like wayang puppet etc..

Buffet Breakfast included was good, they provided many kind of foods.
The pool is quite small, located beside the lobby which is a bit inconvenient for me, but it's okay.
You can easily go to Paris van Java mall (only 5 minutes walking), many factory outlets and restaurants near the hotel (I recommend an Indonesian restaurant in front of Sukajadi, it's delicious and not too expensive)

Will definitely go back to Bandung and stay in Sukajadi again...

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family