All reviewsparis van javarumah modepvj mallwalking distancefactory outletnice decorationcomfort bedhotel is locatedbuffet breakfasthot showerexecutive roommini marketnice poolcomfortable hotellocal foodjayataxi
Reviewed December 10, 2011

The hotel ambience is very inviting with its homely boutique hotel concept. I just love the gi day bed located at the lobby of the hotel. Feel just like home especially after tired of shopping, and there a place for you to rest and chat before proceed to the room.
Factory outlets nearby - the infamous Rumah Mode which is located at the back road of the hotel (if you want to walk...)of which i tried before with my BFF. Another factory outlet nearby or rather next door is called Rainbow. Not bad selections though it's not that grand and big...they have good branded clothes thou.
I love staying there coz its also a walking distance to the shopping mall called Paris van Java.... Good place to hang around. Lots of good restaurants, cafe, boutiques, hypermarket - Carrefour etc.

• Stayed: August 2011
4  Thank Chanteq
Reviewed December 8, 2011

So I was there during Thanksgiving weekend , and from the very start, it was just great! The hotel put my fiance and I in the new tower of the hotel, which had rooms that looked clean, chic, modern and had a great view of the city. I later learned upon checkout that I was given a free upgrade and I gave my regards to the hotel manager for such a nice gesture. Second, the hotel gave us a free breakfast buffet for every day we were there, and the food itself is simple, tasty and warms you up pretty good with the chicken and rice porridge. Now for the room..---- I have to say , AWESOME. Clean, cool, the bed was new and comfy, the bathroom was extremely clean and shiny. Overall, all i can say is that this hotel needs to be looked at more. As the days went on, there were busloads of convention participants ready and waiting to get in and it showed me just how popular this place is. 5 min from Paris Van Java and the desk help is great. Must see and will go back again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Akira221
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Most things have been said already in the reviews. I would like to contribute that overall this is a ok place to stay in Malang. Rooms ok, location is fine, restaurants nearby. Don't expect too much though and yes also when we were there was a renovation going on. There's a tourist booking office at the front door.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Book 2 rooms in 2010. It is an old hotel but convenient forshopping since there is a big shopping complex opposite it. Nice hotel with nice brekfast.

Would come again if going for vacation

Room Tip: closer to the swimmingpool
  • Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2011

We stayed in this hotel on weekend, we're travelling to Bandung by public transportation so that we choose the hotel that can be reach by other mass transportation and not far from places of attraction. The hotel located near Paris Van Java Mal and Rumah Mode factory outlet, you can reach those places just by walking. Dago area also can be reach by taxi, it's only 15 minutes away. The air is fresh and cold because the hotel located in the highland area of Bandung.

Our room located in the old wings, so that the room is old, with that kind of rates I feel like this hotel is over value. Eventhough it's an old room but it's cleanliness is OK. The swimming pool is too small but again it's ok because my 4 year old daughter can have fun swimming in the pool.

Interior of the hotel also unique they design like it was in an old house, that's why we feel just like in home.

No doubt that we will be back to this hotel if we plan to visit Bandung again.

Room Tip: rooms in their new wing is newer than the old one
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family