Stayed here for 4 days and 3 nights with my hubby on our shopping vacay to Bandung recently. Booked a junior suite and was upgraded to a 2bdr. Stayed on the 19th Floor and can see Bandung City and the mountains in the horizon. Within walking distance (15-20mins) to Rumah Mode (the famous FO) and a 13000 rupiah cab ride to Jalan Dago and around 18000 to Jalan Riau, but if are like us who got the hotel to call Bluebird Taxi for every trip then it would be 25000 flat rate.
The customer service was excellent! Far cry from Malaysian Hospitality :D Breakfast too was decent, a mix of local fanfares and there's an egg station, toasts and cereal for those who cant handle spicy food for breakfast.
Those with kids will love the horse rides they provide on weekends around the entrance compound, the pool too are a nice size.
Bed is a bit springy but hey after shopping from 9am to 9pm, the sleep was still very sound :D. Overall we enjoyed our stay here very much and I would definitely come and stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at North of Bandung and strategic location near with center of Bandung Tourism Object. 15 minutes from airport and train station. 5 minutes to Famous Cihampelas Street and 10 minutes to Setiabudhi and Dago. Galeri Ciumbuleuit Hotel & Apartment suitable for business and leisure. Short and long term stay. One room until three rooms are available for your accommodation in Bandung. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Galeri Ciumbuleuit Hotel & Apartment reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galeri Ciumbuleuit Hotel And Apartment
- Galeri Ciumbuleuit Apartment Bandung