“Bandung-ciater”

Ghent, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Bandung-ciater”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

Overal is Bandung no recommendation for foreign tourists. Bandung is very chaotic city, it has not much to offer for a tourists, all you can do there is be stuck in trafic jam. I would recommend travellers to go directly to Yogyakarta.
Because of the trafic we only went to Ciater hotsprings which are not much of a hot item to visit. It is some kind of amusement park, where you pay extra for other things then bading in the hotspring. As a not muslim-woman, I did not try to bath in bathing suit, since it would be very inappropriate. So for me it was only a very very warm experience and I did not feel at the right place.

Visited May 2013

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Refreshing hot spring”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

A contradiction to my Tangkuban Parahu visit, the spring is indeed hot. Refreshing and I did soak my tired feet for some time. The place is well-kept, the cleanliness is satisfying, the mosque is clean and the water for ablution is surprisingly cold. It also offers personal areas to bathe. The stalls sell delicious food too. Well kept tourist spot.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank BudgetMama
Bandung
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mountain Hot Spring Enhances Family's Health”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

My son likes swimming but doesn't like cool or cold water. In the past, he also had a problem with his skin health. Sometimes he got itchy area on some areas of this skin. So, Once, we decided to go to Ciater Hot Spring in Subang, West Java. Indonesia. To my surprise, he really enjoyed the water, though for the first time, it felt too hot, gradually he and our other member family accustomed to the heat. We really enjoyed the scenery, the weather. Amazingly, after we came back from this magic water, most of my son's itchy areas got recovered. so, we planned to go there again and finally my son's skin health was really good.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank sutarmaji
Watford, United Kingdom
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Very relaxing and sociable activity”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

In the cool of the mountain the warmth of the water is great but I would get bored after an hour so it is great that there are so many other things to do. Not sure it made me feel any better....

Visited March 2013
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
92 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

it's nice to soak your feet in the 42 degrees water that comes from Tangkuban Perahu. it feels like being scorched but it gives you a nice feelings once you get used to the water temperature.
After a nice hot dip for 15 minutes, have an ice-cream as you relaxed yourself on the bench.
you can have a ride on the horses for a small fee. then comes a place where you can soak yourself with a water temperature of 25 degrees. there's a belief that if you are looking for a life partner, you must bathe in the nearby waterfall and who knows, your wish may come true.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank casey w
yuki a, Public Relations Manager at Ciater Hot Spring, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Thank you for your coming to Sari Ater and your comment, we hope that we served you well and we would like you to come here again with your family and friends. We have so much facilities which can make you enjoy, furthermore we would give you special discount for your next coming.