$76
$30
$25
Trip.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $32/night.

$154
$64
$49
Priceline
1,198 results
All reviewsbraga streetbedroom condotelpasar baruliving roomshopping mallnice hotelfamily staybreakfast spreadbig familyswimming pooleasy accessrecommended hotelstrategic locationmany choiceslocal foodbandung cityfront office
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

I think that its an OK 4-star hotel. However, me and my family are kind of uncomfortable with it, was it the the cold floor or was it the dead plain walls? Either way, good if you're looking for somethibg cheap.

Summary: good place(has many stores nearby) and good price with plenty of space. But the floors and walls makes it feel dead and not very comfortable

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
AstonBraga, Duty Manager at Aston Braga Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for taking your time to make review about us. We regret to find that our hotel didn't make you satisfied. Our team, will do maintenance control to make sure our guest fell comfortable to stay with us. However, your rating is highly appreciated and valuable for us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best Regards,

Heri Wibowo
Duty Manager

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Been there twice but its getting old. Room has enough lighting , clean and tidy. But this settlement has grown old look by its own way. Location are crowded with lots of traffic and conjunction. But breakfast menu are vast variation and it does also for lunch and dinner.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
AstonBraga, Guest Relations Manager at Aston Braga Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2017

Dear kartono_huang,

Thank you for taken your time in this review. Your review is highly appreciated and valuable for us. Aston Braga Hotel & Residence has been operating for more than eleven years and still counting years ahead. We agreed that our hotel is getting old, however management take a serious concern in maintaining the building performance along with the service quality. We hope that we still have a chance to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 11, 2017

Very good services. I told the receptionist that we need to leave early for our side-seeing, they packed our breakfast for us to takeaway. The house keeper was very helpful to provide us extra cup, pillows and bins since I have booked a 2 bedrooms for 3 peoples. I find that they can communitcate and understand well English since I cant speak Indonesia Malay. Easy to walk around Braga street as many restaurants nearby there. Overall I will recommend Bandung to friends as I find it to be a very clean city and very cooling weather to visit.

Room Tip: Best view as we was staying on the 17th floor.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

Dear 22Teo,

Thank you for taken your time in this review. We are pleased to find your compliments for the service along your stay. We would like to deliver our gratitude to the highest since you will recommend Bandung city as a place to visit. We look forward to welcoming you back soon at Aston Braga Hotel & Residence.

Reviewed August 1, 2017

my last stay in this hotel is June 2017.
one of my favorite hotel especially when I bring my family as they provide 2 bedroom room with separate sitting room and kitchen.
I have to say breakfast is superb with lots of variation and location ways is just right in the heart of Bandung heritage street Braga.
I have only a little problem with access as it passing thru the mall and the parking lots, the rest were good anough

Room Tip: 2 bedroom for 3 adults is a perfect!
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
AstonBraga, Guest Relations Manager at Aston Braga Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Dear 597muchamada,

Thank you for taken your time in this review. We are pleased to find that Aston Braga Hotel & Residence is part of your favorite place. Yes we agreed that 2 bedrooms condotel is suitable for family. It provides room with 1 queen bed, 2 single beds and completes with kitchen. We hope that we could win your heart back again with your family staying at Aston Braga Hotel & Residence !

Reviewed July 5, 2017

I think this hotel is VALUE FOR MONEY.

You can have a good location, good breakfast and good room with not so expensive hotel.

I feel very satisified with the breakfast menu, which is so many choices, local (west java) food, Indonesian food and also Western food.

Also, the room condition is very good, very clean, with quite complete amenities.

Location is also very good, in the middle of the city, and near to so many restaurants.

Overall, I can say that this is a recommended hotel if you want to stay in Bandung.

I think that you will not regret to stay in this hotel...

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
AstonBraga, Guest Relations Manager at Aston Braga Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2017

Dear ivanghm,

Thank you for sharing your experience through this review. We are pleased to receive your compliments for our hotel starting from value, location, breakfast and room. Aside from the compliments, we are so delighted to find that you recommending our hotel to others and it is such a great reward for us. We look forward to welcoming you soon at Aston Braga Hotel and Residence.