Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Priceline
$15
Free cancellation until 10/11/21
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Even though the surrounding of this hotel is quite nice, but the room is so old. The carpet is old with many stain marks and holes, got bugs in the room, towel white color is yellowish and the towel can not absorb water (maybe they have not replenished the towel in 20 yrs). All food utensils are old..like the forks,spoons,and plates are crappy. The room does not have much lightening, they lent me hairdryer that does not barely work,the pillows are not fluffy. Both the pillow+bed sheets are yellowish. Overall I am not impressed and totally disguisted. The reason we stayed here are because our client could not book the hotel we usually staying in...

Date of stay: October 2011
3  Thank guest9883
Reviewed November 1, 2011

I've stayed at sanyrosa twice...2008 & 2011. Affordable, cosy n nice ambience. F.outlet nearby, mcd, pizza hut. On food wise...just ok, they still need to improve on f&b. Maybe a kettle in a room. To stay there again...'yes we will'.

Date of stay: April 2011
Reviewed June 10, 2011

My room is in the ground floor, right in front of their garden. Unfortunately there'll be lots of mosquito trying to get inside your room. So, ask for rooms in higher floor.
This hotel is near Rumah Mode Factory Outlet, a combination of shopping, dining, and relaxing. This outlet has spacious area containing their store, food arcades, and lush gardens. It's one of Bandung's main shopping attractions, very crowded in weekends and holidays

Room tip: ask for rooms in higher floor
Date of stay: June 2011

wish to stay here again

Date of stay: August 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2011

This hotel claims to be a 3-star hotel, but if it is up to me, I would give it no star. The room is small, and the pillows must be ancient! The bathroom is terrible: I resorted to buying a cheap pair of flip-flops so that I could use them while in the shower - no way I'd stand bare foot! It was THAT filthy. The shower curtains were old and dirty. The toilet doesn't flush properly. It was just horrendous.

The only consolation was that I was there for work, and after my work-related meetings, I'd spend the evenings shopping. There were quite a number of factory outlets nearby, so going out for shopping was a convenient way of staying AWAY from the hotel. I came back only to sleep, because I wanted minimal contact with the room!

Date of stay: May 2011