Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
Agoda.com
$12
View deal
Free cancellation until 10/09/21
Priceline$20
Trip.com$15
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 1, 2011

I've stayed at sanyrosa twice...2008 & 2011. Affordable, cosy n nice ambience. F.outlet nearby, mcd, pizza hut. On food wise...just ok, they still need to improve on f&b. Maybe a kettle in a room. To stay there again...'yes we will'.

Date of stay: April 2011
Reviewed June 10, 2011

My room is in the ground floor, right in front of their garden. Unfortunately there'll be lots of mosquito trying to get inside your room. So, ask for rooms in higher floor.
This hotel is near Rumah Mode Factory Outlet, a combination of shopping, dining, and relaxing. This outlet has spacious area containing their store, food arcades, and lush gardens. It's one of Bandung's main shopping attractions, very crowded in weekends and holidays

Room tip: ask for rooms in higher floor
Date of stay: June 2011

nearby to factory outlet such as Rumah Mode
wish to stay here again

Date of stay: August 2010
Reviewed June 3, 2011

This hotel claims to be a 3-star hotel, but if it is up to me, I would give it no star. The room is small, and the pillows must be ancient! The bathroom is terrible: I resorted to buying a cheap pair of flip-flops so that I could use them while in the shower - no way I'd stand bare foot! It was THAT filthy. The shower curtains were old and dirty. The toilet doesn't flush properly. It was just horrendous.

The only consolation was that I was there for work, and after my work-related meetings, I'd spend the evenings shopping. There were quite a number of factory outlets nearby, so going out for shopping was a convenient way of staying AWAY from the hotel. I came back only to sleep, because I wanted minimal contact with the room!

Date of stay: May 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 30, 2011

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. We took the cheapest room which is IDR300,000 per night. The room is quite small..approximately 15 ft x 15 ft... If you don't mind cramping on the bed with your families (read: average asian spouse size with two small kids) this should be ok.

No free tea/coffee facilities, just two 500 ml mineral water provided foc every day.

The hot shower is working just fine..but the bath towel is in dire need of replacement..
Can be downgraded as rug in my opinion.

The pillows are just so-so..not too fluffy...and the bed seems fine to me...

The hotel has a nice chic garden with Koi pond at both end...Provided a soothing effect to guests...

It's only restaurant is pack to the brimmed from 7:00-8:00 am... When we were there, the menu are still the same for the whole duration. The menu are Congee (Rice Porridge), Fried Rice, Fried Meehoon, Fried Mee, White Rice and Vegetable, Fried Egg, Crackers and toast. I don't know whether they will change menu every four days but if you stay there and looking for varieties in breakfast menu then this hotel is not the place.

The Karyawan or the staffs are polite. However I encountered difficulties dealing with the housekeeping department when tried to borrow their iron and iron board. Turned out that they do not lend their iron out to their guest but instead providing pressing services. So, either you bring your own iron or use their pressing services.

Locationwise, it's in the front of Pizza Hut and McDonald. Rumah Mode, Rh Mode Plus and Fashion World is just a stone's throw away. It is faster travelling to the said FO by walking rather than using vehicle.

Date of stay: April 2011