“Never thought they served fish-based meatball”
Review of Baso Enggal

Baso Enggal
Ranked #208 of 1,763 Restaurants in Bandung
Bandung, Indonesia
“Never thought they served fish-based meatball”
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Now I know what to eat here. At frst I thought they only serve beef/ chicken meatball. Affordable with good taste. But, takes ages to wait for them to clean up the table. They really need to fix their service and cleanliness of their resto.

• Visited November 2013

• Indonesian first
Bandung, Indonesia
“NOTHING SPECIAL”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I do not know why people really love to eat here until they survive in queueing. I know it is cheap, but for me, the taste is not too perfect, it is ordinary. One thing I get confuse about people eating here, why do they want to stand queueing for a long line until outside of the place. For me, to eat something and have to queue, it is such a waste of time... Sorry for my opinion, but yeah people really love Baso Enggal. Maybe the management would improve the services so customer don't have to queue?
Oh ya, I've tried eating in Baso Enggal when they were still in the sidewalk (not in the restaurant like now), it's better than to queue :D
but, it is cheap, affordable, they also have branch in Pasteur.

• Visited February 2013
Fairfax, Virginia
“The best Baso ever”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

If I have the chance to travel to Bandung I always look for baso enggal . Its my favorite since 2006 , I like that they come in many varieties , good stuff and cheap!!

• Visited September 2013