“nice place to stay”

Ranked #41 of 230 Hotels in Bandung
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
“nice place to stay”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

my room was 301.A corner room.very nice and totally no bad comment on the room.Something make me not so happy was when my friend and i rent a car via the hotel.Initially i was informed by the counter staff the one day rental of the car will be 700000rupiah/day(will bring us any where we want)Then when on the night i decided to take the deal the staff told me that the price was actually 750000rupiah.i did not want to fight cos i don want dis to spoil my travel mood.
The next day we went to all the places we want(started on 8am).Around 4+ the driver told us the hotel staff texted him to REMIND him that we need to go by 6pm.If not we will be charge 100000rupiah/hr.

i was like.........

Room Tip: Rental car will be the best transport route.Try to book transport via anytaxi u hop on(maybe from th...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank yuro_ming

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Indonesian first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I was staying for 4days 3nights here for a short vacation, with my fiancé. I was browsing the top travel sites and Hotel California has a good rating and positive comments from the travelers. We were pleased as this hotel provided free shuttle service from airport which saved us from the trouble to look for the public transport upon arrival.

Our flight was delayed for an hour and the hotel staff had waited for us about an hour plus, around 2 hours. Nevertheless, he welcomed us very politely, picked us up at the airport. The receptionist were helpful and efficient, we were able to check in our room within 5-10 minutes, with a complimentary drinks as well.

The location is good, nearby the town area, yet not so crowded with shops so the hotel guest could have a good rest. The room is spacious, clean and comfortable. The breakfast, beverage and even the coffee that available in the hotel is great. The hotel staff never fails to greet us with a warm smile and offer their help whenever we need public transport to explore the city.

We are very satisfied with the services offered by the hotel, and felt lucky to meet all the great people here in Hotel California. I will definitely recommend to my family and friends on the next trip.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Pauline_2909
Jakar, Bhutan
Reviewed March 17, 2014

California Hotel Bandung is a good Hotel and located at main Road, easy to be reached
I like this Hotel, Sound proof, Clean, good smell, free internet, quick respond, service very good and the most important free smooking room / Hotel

I am coffee drinker and serve good coffee, Illy coffee

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank sigit s
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I stayed in this hotel at 23 November 2013 together with my sister.
This hotel has good rooms, good service, and good location. Unfortunately I just stayed there for 1 night. The staffs are very kind and polite. They always be cooperated with us when we need some help.

Lobby is clean and tidy, the restaurant is so nice, although it is small ... meeting rooms are okay...good :)

And...

When I arrived in this hotel room, my eyes was focusing to the most important thing from a hotel, the bed! I tried the bed...ahhh so comfy ... The bed is so clean and comfortable :) .
Everything in the bedroom is very pleasant, also we got 2 apples free :)
The other most important was the toilet. According to me the toilet is okay :).
It is enough facility for a 3 stars hotel :)
Well, the thing that make me a little disappointed is just the hotel technician and the cleaning service, they didn't check the room carefully and let the water faucet dripped, and the shower room handle lax.
But overall the room was satisfying and I will recommend it to my family and my friends.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Sofie Yulindha ... 依
Jakarta
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I have stayed around middle of February with my beloved husband,first of booking we surprises since this hotel provided free shuttle service vice versa and second sight we really comfy with the person who has pick us up at the airport with polite way.
We arrive around 10am at that time and actually the check-in time at 14pm but we allowed to check-in early and served by the young lady with the polite way and smile as well.
We stay at the Deluxe room for 2 night, with the king bed and large room we thing comparing in the same class, tidy room and clean.
Breakfast ok with variety menu
We know this hotel from our friends, they suggest and recommend us to stay in this hotel because of the excellent service has given. They telling the truth one an we felt the same thing upon our stay, you will serve with smile by heart. On my next trip definitely will stay at this htel again.

• Stayed February 2014
Bandung
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Good Rooms, good service, good location, good food and breakfast as well. Every single time you see the staff, they never failure to smile and greet you. Free transfer from and to airport is one of valuable service has given from this hotel and the FO Manager will suggest the driver to assist every single you need transportation around hotel, such as BIP, Riau Street and Pasar baru for free. But perhaps the parking area should be the concern. Overall I satisfy indeed Will be back with my Family or even with my friends. Thank you California Hotel and thank you for all staff.

• Stayed March 2014
Indonesia
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I was staying for 5 Days & 4 night here for business trip, my overall rating is very good.

The room is spacious (especially deluxe king bed room) and clean. But the service is not excellent, most of the staffs can not say in nice way when we asked some exception or additional service.. But they tried hard to accomplish the request even in the beginning, they refused it.

The TOWEL is too small for adults, I guess California Hotel Management need to change immediately.. its seriously..

The price is affordable and the wood floor & spacious room is one of my reason to stay. Also the location is quite near with my representative office in Bandung

Love it.. would love to recommend friends or colleagues to stay here..

Room Tip: I like the room type Deluxe King Bed instead of Deluxe Twin Bed (looks more spacious) - I am staying...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business