3,397 results
All reviews flying fox hillside studio premier suite animal feeding free afternoon tea nail art gallery suite rabbit butler service kids activities outdoor activities fresh air adventure park swimming pool beautiful scenery horse riding buffet dinner
Selected filters

Overall happy.

My kids were very happy and didnt want to leave.
Plenty free activities for kids, so we dong have to go outside.

Very happy with the service, when we checked in there’s only 3pillow (for 2adults and 1kid) then they noticed we also have baby. When we come back, there’s another one. Clean and comfy room as well.

Will definitelly come back. Thanks padma

Trip type: Traveled with family
DewiNovita-Padma, Executive Assistant Manager at Padma Hotel Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear MeirinaPranata,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I sincerely thank you for your great review and for sharing it on TripAdvisor. Thank you for highlighting the kid’s activities, staff hospitality, celan and comfy room that is very much appreciated.

I am very happy to hear that we were able to surpass your expectation and that you had a memorable stay with us.
On behalf of all staff here, I look forward to welcoming you back and to enjoy another wonderful experience with us

Kindly Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very nice hotel, first time and will come later.
Great experience..the staff nice and the outbound is fun. My kid like it and they want to come more. The challenge only booking since its always full..

Dear Josephmartius,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

It’s such a pleasure to know that you’ve had such a lovely time at our hotel, enjoying our Hotel facilities and our hospitality and I look forward to having you back with us again in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Bad experience..Disappoint..Some Staff so rude and was not polite
two-faced staff.
Breakfast time is more crowded with staff than guests :)..They are like a mafia gang..
Non-professional management.
Don't spend your money in a place like this.
VERY POOR

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Posting this review early as it's night 4 of noise that doesn't allow us to sleep.

Has been a while since I wanted to leave a hotel before the end of the stay. But the Padma has done a great job of miss-managing the concept.

Stay away if you are looking for a place to relax in nature. Hotel motto should be something like "we are a night club from 8-11".

Trip type: Traveled with family
DewiNovita-Padma, Executive Assistant Manager at Padma Hotel Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Dear 392neill,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I’m sorry to hear that the Padma wasn’t quite lived up your expectations. Please accept my apologies for these shortcomings.

I have personally reviewed all aspects you've mentioned with the department heads concerned. It's my goal to keep on improving our products and services for optimal customer satisfaction.

I understand that we failed to meet your expectations this time however I look forward to welcoming you back to our Hotel in the near future to witness the improvement from your valuable feedback.

Sincere regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed 4 nights (Thuts-Mon) in a gallery suite and there was not 1 night where there wasnt excessive noise from either a private function or from the restaurant. On the last night there was extremely loud music and screaming from a private party that made it very difficult for us to get our toddler to sleep. It's as though the hotel management values its events and functions over the comfort of its actual in-house guests. If you're going to have events, make sure the function rooms are well noise insulated and ensure noise levels are adhered to. There are signs all over the hotel saying to keep noise down from 10pm-7am but the hotel doesn't follow it's own rules as after 10pm the music was still deafeningly loud - and it was a Sunday night! This is very typical of hotels on Java, where it is just not understood that people travel from far to get away from noise and find some peace and quiet. We wont be returning here. Better to go somewhere like Bali where they understand hospitality.

Dear Nomadinindo,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I’m sorry to hear that your stay wasn’t up to your expectation. I’ve discussed your comments with the Department Heads concerned and taken extra precautions to ensure that similar mistakes won’t happen again in the future.

I wish that we’ll have another opportunity in the future to welcoming you back to our hotel to experience a better Padma Hotel Bandung.

Kindly Regards,