“Quiet, Beautiful Valley and Greenery!”

Padma Hotel Bandung
Ranked #3 of 226 Hotels in Bandung
World
“Quiet, Beautiful Valley and Greenery!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

1) Service staff were excellent and attentive and friendly. They take the initiative and constantly seeking to make guests feel at home and needs to be met. In fact, the staff were all so engaged that I wonder if they are all owners of the place! In my years of travels and staying in all sorts of accomodations, I think Padma's service staff across the whole value chain (from butler to waitress to repairman) are the best of quality and training. 2) Daily breakfast is excellent and offers a huge variety. The tea time (complimentary) is also an excellent idea and very good for guests who do not want to go out of the hotel.

Room Tip: Facing the valley!
1 Thank Travel_Open_Minds
Nandang_Suryana, General Manager at Padma Hotel Bandung, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Dear Travel_Open_Minds,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

It is our greatest pleasure to read that you had enjoyed your stay at Padma Hotel Bandung and that our services and facilities exceeded your expectations. Our guests’ satisfaction is our top priority, and we always strive to fulfill their requests whenever possible.

With best regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (316)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

stayed in this hotel for a day...booked deluxe room but was full when arrived..given premier room twin.wonderful room..yet the place makes me lazy to go out. just to stay in hotel...had a wonderful night having diner at great restaurant with wonderful night view of the forest surroundings...will stay there again in future..will try other rooms...breakfast was great with views of green forest around..alot of local delicacies to taste...

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank idris
Dear Idris,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I am pleased to learn that you have had an enjoyable stay and that we contributed, to making your experience at Padma Hotel Bandung a pleasant and memorable one.

I look forward to the opportunity to welcoming you back to Padma Hotel Bandung in the near future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

From the moment we stepped into Padma, magical experiences follows. Beautiful smiles at front desk welcoming us which makes us forgotten about our bad encounter during our flight diversion to Jakarta due bad weather in Bandung.GRO Deasy was such an angel. She is a star of Padma.She was uber-friendly and most cheerful lady.Padma provides a magnificient view, fresh cool air, everything was clean n tidy.A place for total relaxation n destress.Padma even have a fireplace to warm you up in the chilling evening which is a plus point.It is also a great idea to serve complimentry afternoon tea for guest.Special thks to Deasy for arranging a birthday cake which was delivered to my room by Butler Akbar.Akbar is a bubbly guy, always smiling.Not forgetting the manager Mr Ludy who have been constantly delivers execellent service during our stay.We ♥ Padma and see u soon !

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Huapc,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I am glad to know that you’ve had such a lovely time at our hotel, enjoying our Hotel facilities and our hospitality

I am also delighted to learn that you have been impressed by the level of service our associates have provided you. I have passed on the message to them and they are personally thankful and highly appreciate your comment, which we believe it would motivate us higher to bring an impeccable service level to our valued guests.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Jakarta, Indonesia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

It was our second time staying at Padma hotel Bandung. We stayed at Hillside studio, I was very happy with the room since the bedroom floor is wooden floor and the size of the room was just right for our two children. The swimming pool is awesome, where else can you find warm water pool :) my toddler loves to ride horse but the horse was kinda ill, it's sneezing many times. My only main concern is people are allowed to smoke in a restaurant. And even though we were in the non smoking area but we can still smelled the smoke. And the last place we want the children to be is around smokers. I hope the management could learn from other hotels to have a smoking area for smokers. Our children would want to breath a clean healthy air and we also want to be able sit outdoor without have to worry someone else smoke beside us. For the record, we left the table as soon as we smelled the smoke, we did not even finish our food. It was just terrible. The washroom at lobby was flooded, I complained to the manager. The manager knew but why didn't she put the sign in front of the toilet?

1 Thank Chloe_cleopatra
Dear Chloe_cleopatra

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I am delighted to know that you liked the room and the hotel facilities. However I’m very concerned of your feedback about the non-smoking area at The Restaurant and that the lobby toilet was flooded. Please accept my apologies for the shortcomings.

I would like to inform you that our Restaurant has a smoking and a non smoking area. The non-smoking area is allocated at the balcony to avoid the smoke to get into the Restaurant.

It's my goal to keep on improving our products and services to reach optimal customer satisfaction.

On behalf of Padma Hotel Bandung, I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel for another stay in the future.

Kindly regards,
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

I've visited this area alot because my grandfather used to live just within walking distance from the hotel so I think I kind of take this place for granted over the years even though i heard many wonderful stories.

Services:

This place have a first class service hospitality and it comes out very natural from the staffs. Everyone is just nice and they paid attention to litle details such as remembering my and my son's name, putting gorgeous towel in the bed and all others. I've had quite a fair share of hotels all over the world and this hotel is currently sit in my top 3 of best service hospitality.

Location:

This hotel is located not that far away from the busy part of Bandung but it's very serene with the majestic landscape views on the mountains

Facilities:

Our room was nice and modern, couldnt complaint more.. Swimming pools are available in two size (adults and kida) and both are heated. Oh and jacuzzi is also available

Foods:

Selection of foods was great ranging from traditional to western foods.. Unfortunately dinner buffet is not available on weekdays

Definitely worth the visit

1 Thank Satya R
Nandang_Suryana, General Manager at Padma Hotel Bandung, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Dear Satya R,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

Thank you for your compliment on our hotel location, facilities and services. I am glad that Padma Hotel Bandung has lived up your expectations. Our guest’s satisfaction is our top priority, and we always strive to fulfill their requests whenever possible

On behalf of all staff here, I look forward to the next opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future

Kindly regards
Seville, Spain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

Maybe Padma Hotel is not the most luxurius hotel that I have stayed in, but sure , is the hotel with the best customer attention, from the moment you enter to the lobby one feels special and personaly kindness for all the padma Staff and that continues during all the time in the hotel and with all the staff. Is imposible to name just one, because all the staff are excelent profesionals and very good people, with total dedication that makes the stay so beautiful.
Also Padma is situated in the most beautiful place of bandung, surrounded by nature and with a very good swimming pool with a perfect temperature and good fitness center. The nature activities, trekking, yoga and activities for childrens make Padma the best place for holidays for all the family.
Really if you wish profite in your holidays, this is a good choice.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Marisavalencia60,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

It’s such a pleasure to know that you’ve had such a lovely time at our hotel for 14 months, enjoying our Hotel facilities and our hospitality

I'd like also to express our greatest appreciation for your generous compliments to our team members who had make your stay experience more enjoyable, which I look forward to share it with them. I believe that this will indeed motivate them and other team members to continue striving for the betterment in the future

On behalf of all staff here, I look forward to welcoming you back and to enjoy another wonderful experience with us