“Very Nice Panoramic View”

Padma Hotel Bandung
Ranked #2 of 230 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I enjoyed staying @ this hotel, with beatiful panoramic view of valey, you can enjoy your delicious breakfast/lunch.

The room is clean and convinience, with good service and free wifi :)

Location is far away from noises, it's good for honeymoon too! :)

But I think will stay for 2 day only with my child, becouse they get bored soon.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank martin_adjat
Nandang_Suryana, General Manager at Padma Hotel Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Dear Martin Adjat,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

It’s such a pleasure to know that you’ve had such a lovely time at our hotel, enjoying our Hotel facilities and our hospitality.

I am pleased to inform you that for children activities we have children playground and the children pool also we have a lot of children activities including horse riding during the weekend and public holiday

On behalf of Padma Hotel Bandung, we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel for another stay in the future

There are newer reviews for Padma Hotel Bandung

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Earlier this year i was planning on celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary and also my husband's 38th birthday. Since both me and my husband has a very busy schedule, i planned a weekend getaway surprise for him.
After looking st several hotel, i fell in love immediately with Padma, due to it's location (which away from all the hustle bustle of the city, which exactly what i was looking for), and the very nice ambience it has to offer.
Since i'm not exactly a very creative person, during my initial booking, i asked the reception for someone who can help me arrange the surprise. I wanted an in-room candlelight dinner, and some nice romantic decor for the bedroom.
They introduced me to their butler, a Mr. Fadly. He was extraordinarily helpful. I must agree with the other reviewer who said that "nothing was impossible during our stay in Padma". Mr. Fadly totally, and i mean totally accomodate to my every whim. He arranged a very beautiful dinner for us by the huge panoramic window overlooking the forest, spread flower petals all over the bed, he even made a pair of swan using the bath towel, and lit some aromatherapy candles. Everything was lovely, even after we got there like 2 hours late, nothing went wrong. Felt like our honeymoon all over again.
So all in all, thank you for a great night to remember, Padma Hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Dcarollina,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for taking the time to write a comment of your experience with us on Trip Advisor

I am glad to know that you had an enjoyable stay with all the facilities and the services provided during your stay in our hotel and that you were satisfied with the services rendered from our associate Fadly.

On behalf of all staff here, I look forward to welcoming you back and to enjoy another wonderful experience with us

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I stayed in Padma Hotel for 3 night with my 3 friends last week.
What I can said about the hotel is super "FANTASTIC". I love their staffs as they have smiling & friendly face all the day.
As we are first time visit Bandung, they assist us to plan where to go and advise us where not to go for the whole trip.
With their excelence service and the super star hotel facility, me and my friends really have A Great Times there.
I love to share this to all my friends and planning to visit Bandung & definitely is the first choice hotel for my next visit in Feb 2013 again.

Room Tip: Any corner will do.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Dear AngelaTay1958

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

I am happy to learn that you have had an enjoyable stay and that we contributed, to making your experience at Padma Hotel Bandung a pleasant and memorable one.

We do hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Padma Bandung is me and my wife's #1 favorite weekend getaway. Amazing setting - overlooking hilly jungle, yet close to all the things that Bandung has to offer. The architecture of the hotel is also breath-taking. Seamlessly blending into the environment. Its like experiencing Frank Lloyd Wright's mini work in Indonesia.

We go to Bandung because of Padma Hotel. Bandung is just a bonus that comes with the hotel.

For us, this is the ONLY place to stay in Bandung. A must for guests visiting from overseas!

Room Tip: Get a room overlooking with the balcony the hill, and away from the swimming pool. If you want to sp...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Anthony A,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

Thank you for your compliments on the hotel architecture, environment and location. I’m glad that the Padma Bandung has lived up your expectations. Our guests’ satisfaction is our top priority, and we always strive to fulfill their requests whenever possible.

Best regards,

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Two thumbs up for padma hotel bandung.. there's nothing impossible during ours stay in padma.
the room is very clean and spacious with great mountain view and fresh air.
The pool is great and outbound with flying fox is also good, (but please provide light snack for accompany our activities).
In my previous time I used to come for meetings and it was superb because they have green view in front of the meeting room and therefore you never feel bored. Nice meeting room with good service, cleanliness are well maintained and diverse coffee break menu every day.
And for the dinner, I would like to say thousand thanks to andrea who arrange our dinner and also for wine and food suggestion, with selected wine from australia, all arranged by him (good job Andre).
All restaurant staffs are very helpful and friendly. Last word, amazing! There's nothing more I can say. It’s very recomended and I promise someday I’ll be back! Thank you padma, and many thanks for andrea & firdaus. Nice to see you..

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear Mita_cleo,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I have shared your kind comments to our staff, Andrea and Firdaus who were equally delighted to hear them.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Just came back from a 2 nights stay at this hotel, what i can say about this hotel is "FANTASTIC".. their butler service was excelence they will assist you in anyway they can and the room was so great that i don't fill like living the room and they got a few pillow for you to choose. The B'fast was a huge spread so many choices to choose from and the best part is they have Tea time from 1530hrs to 1700hrs and it's free and the view from the restaurant is fantastic. I will definitely stay at PADMA if i am coming back to Bandung.
The only sad thing is that they do not have a full SPA only reflexology. No matter what I give a standing applause to the saff and management for an excellence job.

PS:- they can arrange Airport pick up for free

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Khan69

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I am pleased to inform you that for the guest convenience that the Spa will be available effective December 14, 2012

Reviewed October 30, 2012

i stayed in bandung for 3 night with my husband. i love everything about padma hotel. the staffs, the room, breakfast (superb!), the location, the pool etc. not too far from the shopping mall. u can get a taxi or u can rent a car with driver for a day.

Room Tip: ask room with a great view
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple