“Great View, Nice Food, Excellent Service”

Padma Hotel Bandung
Ranked #2 of 230 Hotels in Bandung
Jakarta
“Great View, Nice Food, Excellent Service”
Reviewed December 21, 2011

Recommended for family or couple who seek nice retreat. The view is great and fresh combined with nice food and excellent services.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Nandang_Suryana, General Manager at Padma Hotel Bandung, responded to this review, January 13, 2012
Dear Raphael K,

Warm Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

We all at Padma Hotel Bandung look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy another wonderful experience with us

With best regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (322)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed December 20, 2011

very very very nice hotel!!!!! Beautiful scenery and surrounding, that made me enjoy seating for hours at the restaurant. The restaurant itself served delicious meals. The afternoon tea was just okay though, nothing special. If I may suggest please put more attention to selections of foods and the presentation. A bit messy. The late supper I had was very nice. I was most impressed with the breakfast buffet, it was excellent, two thumbs up!!!!! The selections were perfectly balanced between the local/traditional and the western foods. From pastries, cereals, sausages, mie bakso, lontong kari, seafood lasagna, waffles-pancakes (served with many kind of sauce), eggs station and many more were all delicious. They even serve ice cream for breakfast!!! My only criticism, please serve fresh fruit juices.

The staffs were also very friendly and helpful. They gave their best making my stay pleasant. Overall I really enjoyed my stay and surely will return and stay there. Too bad the hotel doesn't provide SPA anymore. Please do provide SPA service again.

Perfect place to pamper yourself, to relax in a beautiful surrounding.

Room Tip: If you book deluxe room, ask for the one in the middle the view is nicer. While you stay there, dinn...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Herichan
Dear Herichan,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung..!

I am pleased to learn that you have had an enjoyable stay and that we contributed, to making your experience at Padma Hotel Bandung a pleasant and memorable one. We are also delighted that you particularly enjoyed the breakfast at our Restaurant.

Please note that we are serving many kind of fresh fruit and fresh juices during breakfast.

We would like to inform you that we have Reflexology massage open from 9 AM – 9 PM.

On behalf of all staff here, I look forward to welcoming you back and to enjoy another wonderful experience with us

S'pore
Reviewed December 14, 2011

Had a short one nite stay at this hotel w my family of four . Due to unavailability of rooms . Last minute decision maybe , many corporate events. Other than the natural hillside setting that's all I hv got to say n good spread of buffet bfast . Far from any shopping mall ,but nearest to the mountain call Tangkuban Perahu.booked a van n driver to the place n other attraction for 400kRupiah for 5 hrs after nego.

• Stayed November 2011
Dear rizS pore,

Warm Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I am happy to hear that you had a most memorable experience while staying with us and that our team looked after you very well. We are also delighted that you particularly enjoyed the breakfast at our Restaurant.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed December 13, 2011

This is simply the best hotel in Bandung, period. Firts and foremost, the service is top notch and five star. Staff were friendly, warm, all smiles and willing to go the extra mile. Secondly, the food is just delicious. Breakfast is generous and tasty. They have all kinds of food that you can think of. I ate until I can't ate any more. The food is definitely the best I have ever had in a hotel and I have stayed in quite a few 5 star hotels. Last but not least, I love the view in this hotel, simply stunning. The hotel is located on top of a hill, overlooking a small forrest, which is owned by Padma by the way. I just love waking up in the morning, opening the window and seeing the spectacular green forrest.
The only downside that I could think of is room a bit on the small side for a 5 star hotel (I stayed in the deluxe room).

1 Thank Trihardian
Nandang_Suryana, General Manager at Padma Hotel Bandung, responded to this review, December 16, 2011
Dear Trihardian,

Warm Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I am pleased to learn that you have had an enjoyable stay and that we contributed, to making your experience at Padma Hotel Bandung a pleasant and memorable one. We are also delighted that you particularly enjoyed the breakfast at our Restaurant and the view of the hotel

Please note that the size of our rooms start from 28 m2 up to 64 m2

I look forward to the opportunity to welcoming you back to Padma Hotel Bandung in the near future.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

Nice hotel with modern architecture,we love the surrounding area

Nice and friendly staffs,and breathtaking view restaurant

Although there is on going small renovation,its still recommended to visit

• Stayed December 2011
Dear Lonely Trekker

Warm Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are delighted to know that you liked the hotel and the service.

We would like to inform you that the additional lift project is done and now ready to serve the guest faster with two panoramic lifts.

On behalf of Padma Hotel Bandung, we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel for another stay in the future

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed December 6, 2011

second time holiday in indonesia...... of course we're choose padma hotel bandung....because in our first stay we are sattisfied with the hospitality of their staff..... and all of you already know who is he....yes my best friend ludi....verry happy read review about him gived best service to all the guest....but for me he cannot only warm, helpfull and care about little thing for me and my husband need when we stay but he love's me and my husband like his family.... in my first stay he give me handicraft "cobek" from real stone ...amazing for me beacuse i'm only mentioned i want give cobek from real stone for my mother birthday in some talk with him when we dinner at resto , but tomorrow evening he give cobek to me with nice packaging......and in the second we're stay, my holiday is very effective, he can mention what kind of food, oleh-oleh and everything what we want with detail, price and the best thing...i cannot need my ipad when i stay in padma because i have walking google....more efficient, faster and detail..... thanx ludy thanx for emping goreng cirebon....i will be back with my company...i promise....but for next visit make sure not problem with flush in the bathroom....

Room Tip: premier balcony better than hillside
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Lowmeina,

Warm Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

It’s such a pleasure to know that you’ve had such a lovely time at our hotel, enjoying our Hotel facilities and our hospitality. We are also delighted that you particularly satisfied with the services rendered from our associate Ludy.

I’ll make sure that you won’t have a problem with flush in the bathroom in the future. It's my goal to keep on improving our products and services for optimal customer satisfaction.

Jakarta
Reviewed December 5, 2011

The hotel is located in a very soothing area. But the future of this hotel lies in maintaining the greenery around the premises. It started to have houses nearby the hills. It won't be as pretty if we look at houses instead of paddy field from the hotel window.