“The worst resort I have ever had”

Dulang Resort and Resto
Ranked #137 of 308 Bandung B&B and Inns
Jakarta, Indonesia
“The worst resort I have ever had”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

Highly not recommended, I had very bad experience in this resort, I arrived at 7 PM and ordered meals for my dinner in the restaurant but the service took damn too long. After finished my dinner I entered to Jambe room, my first impression was good, but after a view minutes I realized that water hitter doesn't work, the staffs told me that they didn't pay the credit to refill the electric voucher, then I moved to the Cabe Merah room, but it more worse than Jambe, not enough hot water, dusty, a lot of spider nets, bed linens look like after used, moldy bathroom floor, no shower hanger and leaks pipe on one of the bathroom, no shampoo, no power outlet for electric kettle in living room. In the morning I ordered 2 boiled eggs for my sister's breakfast, but hadn't ready after 30 minutes and my sister left without her breakfast.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Indonesian first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

First impressions stay at this place. This place is hard to find because it is far from out of city. We almost gave up until finally found this place. The first thing I did was get out of the car to get to the restaurant because we've been starving LOL ... Fatigue is lost when it is inside the restaurant, I really enjoyed the incredible views, it is cool!!! beautiful city lights makes us restore lost stamina after finding this place. Although the menu is still less, but has a good taste. After dinner we went to the room. it's time to sleep guys!!! we really love love love to her room. it is unique and antique. We were served by a very friendly. Someday I will return to this place. Yes, it will!

Room Tip: Room close to the entrance
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Teguh_29
Jakar, Bhutan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

Me and family stay in dulang with cottage 2 room...very full ethnic Design and nice city light bandung from resto...good hospitality and warm people...but still more improvement like facility not complete such as like drug store, spa, pool and etc.

• Stayed November 2013
2 Thank dikipermana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

I was read several news about this place and I try to spend weekend with my husband in this hotel. Very hard to find the place, and after I entrance the place everything was very disappointing. bad room interior, bed sheet were dirty and stink I ask them to change it but the employee take another sheet from the next room and it still stink, no hot water until the next morning, I try to call from 8pm couple of times but they not doing anything until we complain again on 8am and the hot water coming out at 9am, damage toilet flush, very slow service, not worth with the price. I spend my money only to get bad service.
Nothing special with this place. Highly not recommended

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Joanita D

Travelers are raving about these Bandung hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bandung
Imah Seniman
#109 of 226 in Bandung
Sapu Lidi Resort
Sapu Lidi Resort
#43 of 133 in Bandung

Been to Dulang Resort and Resto? Share your experiences!