“U must try this restaurant”

Saisan Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #237 of 1,763 Restaurants in Bandung
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We served Japanese food with its authentic taste, our specialities is Teppanyaki and Robatayaki. This restaurant located in a very convinient location along with cozy atmosphere. You can enjoy the fantastic food while your children can hop and play in our playground.
jakarta
“U must try this restaurant”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

last week my family and I went to Bandung. I met fell in love this restaurant because of its location and so good at trying to turn out food is also delicious. if you guys, do not forget to Bandung to try this restaurant because everything is delicious.
I love this restaurant......

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank dewiraihan

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
“Surprisingly Very Good !!!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

as a fan of Japanese cuisine, hygienic environment is the most important to me at the time of entering every Japanese restaurant, I gave Saisan 9 out of 10 for that.
They presents a wide variety of menu, the most popular is sumibiyaki (meat and veggies were grilled over a small brazier) “a must try” menu.., the meat is very tender.
Price is very reasonable, the only drawback is their services, still have a lot to be improve.
overall .. I really enjoyed the food and the atmosphere, I would definitely go back ..

• Visited September 2013
5 Thank Javana K
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect place for those people who is looking for private environment”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Friendly service n nice food, nice place and environment one place in bandung that u have to visit...

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank OMIGuD
Bandung, Indonesia
“Good food, great place.”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

The food are very good, i really like it, just improve your service, there will be an excellent place to eat. Keep up the good work.

• Visited September 2013
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Authentic Teppanyaki experience”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Last Saturday, our family went to Bandung and decided to have Teppanyaki for dinner. Our friends recommended Saisan Japanese Cuisine and so we went there, 8 of us. We like the atmosphere and choose a private room. I choose beef and seafood, while others choose salmon and chicken. It surprised us when the chef came, he's a real Japanese chef. Wooow! And it's quite an experience when he sliced everything and cooked them. Salmon, squid, chicken, beef, all is fresh! It's a bit slow in cooking but the look and the taste is worth it. Try the Kobe beef, you will love the tenderness.

My 9 years old daughter is a curious type and interested in the cooking. She asked few question about the ingredients and the chef answer everything with smile on his face. Finally, she got special menu from the chef: fried rice wrapped in egg! Hahaha

• Visited October 2013