“Simple and fast meal”

Ranked #93 of 2,017 Restaurants in Bandung
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Cook your own meal on a very hot plate. It's a simple meal in PVJ. Nothing special but the kids will have fun playing cooks.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Nice place and food are in big porsion.... a lot of vegetables and you can cook by yourself (like teppanyaki style in hotplate). In here (paris van java) you can choose place indoor and semi outdoor.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Pepper lunch have bunch of quality dishes. It's good to try and unique but for Indonesian, the price kinda expensive. Worth to try!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

First time I ate here, it's interesting. because I can cook my own. but we also should understand what the waitress said about step by step how to cook it. it's kinda fun, but sometimes feeling guilty because the display of the food is very good. and when the waitress said we must mix it, it's like I ruin all the food. but when I tasted it, it's delicious and I was so full everytime I ate here.
keep up the good work Pepper Lunch Bandung!

Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

when my girlfriend look something different to eat,, she's give me recommend in pepperlunch,, when the food came with hotpot and the service tell us to mix it ourselves, and i feel not boring.. it's unique..