“Delicious tofu dishes, very moderately priced”
Review of Warung Talaga

Warung Talaga
Ranked #322 of 1,877 Restaurants in Bandung
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Located in the ci walk mall, this place is usually busy. That's for a good reason! All the dishes we sampled on several occasions were freshly and well prepared! For people with moderate skills in Indonesian: the menu has photos you can point at. Prices are very moderate!

1  Thank 187331Dan

Reviewed January 11, 2014

You can experience many kinds pf tofu dishes here..with relatively cheap price..you can also choose level of spice..from mild spicy until very hard one..in here you can taste various kinds of traditional drinks..the athmosphere here is also quite nice..

1  Thank Yuliana F
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The moment my partner and I stepped into the restaurant, we were already impressed by the vintage warung decor. The food is good and tasty. If you are a sucker for spicy food, challenge yourself to the Tahu Bodoh. Really gives a kick!

1  Thank AmeliaRamlee
Reviewed January 8, 2014

First time, i order Ikan Sambal Colo and it's so tasty! And everytime i go back here i order it again. Tahu Bletok is delicious too, different with another tofu. You can have many authentic Indonesian foods adn beverage here. You can go to Paris Van Java Mall or Cihampelas Wlak Mall in Bandung to try these foods. Nice place to hang out with friends, just like hang out in a vintage waroong.

1  Thank santicahya
Reviewed December 26, 2013

My friend recommended the place - said it was his fav tofu place. So I went there to try it out. It was the best tasting tofu I've ever eaten! I like tofu so I've tasted many, but this, by far, is the best.
I ordered tahu bodo (the highly recommended) and it didn't disappoint. Very chilli-hot but damn delicious. My mouth water recalling the taste. I also ordered tahu buntel (it's shaped like small ekkados but filled with tofu)
It's convenient and staffs were friendly. I'd never been there before and the waitress patiently explained each menu lol..I love it. I'll be back again and again, for sure. *belly sounding*

1  Thank Mia V