I would advise everyone to avoid this place.
We were here with our group during our holiday in Indonesia.
We were sitting apart from any other customers, when suddenly one of my fellow travelers was missing her bag which was next to here chair in the corner of the restaurant.
Her including a new camera , iPhone & money was stolen.
After we spoke with our friends it became certain that a tall waitress and the manager had stolen the bag. The both of them were acting funny around the spot our friend was sitting.
After the police arrived they asked every employee to show up but the tall waitress wasn't there. The manager said all the employees were there. The police couldn't do a thing.
The next day we walked down the street and saw that the tall waitress was working at the restaurant again. . . .
Also that day me and a friend were ill, intestine/belly problems and diarrhea. The doctor diagnosed food poisoning and we got antibiotics and pills to get the diarrhea under control.
We were the only ones from the group who had the 500 grams grill steak.
I hope i have convinced a few people to say away from this place.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.