“Value for Money”

Ranked #16 of 309 Bandung B&B and Inns
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Value for Money”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Arrived at this Hotel at Night bring car but no parking. But the Security guard guarantee that the car is secure.
There's no option for room. only choose between King bed or twin.
The room decoration and bed is good.
Breakfast is free and quite good also.

Bad things from this hotel :
- No view over the window
- Quite bad tv signal
- Small parking lot
- the bath room is very small.
If your weight above 80kgs or pregnant please forget this hotel.

But it is value for money especially if you not staying all day long in hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Tito M, General Manager at Zodiak @ Sutami, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Dear Mr. Firmanzie

Warmest greetings from Zodiak Sutami Hotel Bandung

on behalf of the management and my self would like to thank you for choosing as as a place to stay in Bandung and for sharing your your valuable comment with us, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during your stay especially for the bad TV signal, and for the unique of the bathroom :-) , for the parking lot yes we do have small parking lot if our parking lot is full we rent parking space in front of the hotel for our guest and provided free valet parking, and for the room view we only have limited room available with window view. once again thank you for your review please do contact me for your next visit have a nice day Mr Firmanzie

Tito Muratawan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Indonesian first
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Location is good near to the city, clean & tidy hotel.
Breakfast is nice for a budget hotel. Small bathroom but ok.
Parking area is quite small, its hard to park ur car if u came back late @ night.
Overall is good & im sure will come back again.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Tito M, General Manager at Zodiak @ Sutami, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear Mr Franky,

Warmest greetings from Zodiak Sutami Bandung,

Thank you for sharing your valuable moment with us, we are happy you feel good stay in our hotel we will always maintain and improve our services, we are sorry regarding the parking area, we do provided free vallet service if the parking already full. once again thank you, and if you have plans to stay in Bandung again please do contact me at 081809681799. thank you have a nice day

tito Muratawan
Denpasar, Indonesia
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I was stayed on Thursday 5th dec for 2 night. I got a single bed superior room with road view, a spacious room enough for one person, I arrived at the hotel at 10 am, reception gave me 30 minutes to enter the room, it was very nice to got early check in. Front Office staff are good, they help me to get information about tourism in Bandung, and get road direction. on the second day I leave message for reception to clean my room and ask to get additional bath soap and shampoo, but I did not find it, the room was clean but no for other request, so I ask the room boy to get it again. I think better to make a note for guest request and ensure it done.
I think there is good to try different menus for breakfast everyday and make it always warm untill breakfast time end. Overall I'm happy to stay in this hotel and if I come to Bandung again, this hotel will be nice choice.

Room Tip: ask room with the road view is better.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank RijalR
Tito M, General Manager at Zodiak @ Sutami, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Dear Mr Rija

Warmest greetings from Zodiak @Sutami,

Thank you for choosing us a place to stay in Bandung and also thank you for sharing your wonderful experience staying in our hotel, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused during your stay, we apologize our staff didn't inform regarding the additional request we'll make sure it wont happen again thank you so much for the tip on breakfast we will maintain and keep improve our services, once again thank you very much and see you again soon in our hotel :-)

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Stayed at this hotel on Saturday, 9 November for one night stay with my best friend.

First of all, the location not in the area when you can find many restaurants, FO or other clothing's store. And yes, many times the traffic stuck so bad, I think because people avoiding the 4in1 in the main street.

The room ok, not that small and quite comfy. But the bath room not big, it just like airplane's bathroom if I can say. And I cannot lock the bathroom door. Also, not much hanger to put your clothes and others. Toilet also in front of the door, and not much space. But its not the worst or the smallest bathroom hotel, I've been in the worst bathroom, better not mention the name of that hotel, different things here..

Breakfast not so many varieties, just rice and others, bread also not much. I think it's more like homey food or restaurant. Yeapp! And the breakfast area is located side by side with the parking area, which is near the street.

Oh about the key, If you ask two keys, you should be careful, the reception mentioned if you lost the key, you will be charge Rp. 100.000.

What I don't like the most is their parking area. It so small. Hard to park your car by yourself, better you give the key to the security, so they park your car. Its the best way to solve the small parking area. I think will be better if management think other ways to solve this problem, maybe you can ask the building near hotel which have large parking area, just my opinion.

I think, once is enough for me to stay at this hotel. Not that bad, but its just nice. I would like to stay in others hotel when I visit Bandung.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Mr Alexander,

Warmest greetings from Zodiak @Sutami

Thank you for choosing us as a place to stay in Bandung and also for sharing your experience during your stay in our hotel, we apologize for the inconvenience caused during your stay especially on breakfast service we will improve our service. yes we do have small parking area we prepare valle service if it's already full we'll arrange the parking, once again thank you very much for sharing with us it's mean alot for us, hope to see you soon in our hotel :-)

Miri, Malaysia
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

based on my experience ,price are reasonable,beautiful surrounding & friendly staffs...located close to RAJARASA restaurant,which is one of the best Sunda delicacy restaurant ever..unique room designed with "zodiac tought"...

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank muhammad aiman a
Tito M, General Manager at Zodiak @ Sutami, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear Mrs Naieifla,

Warmest greetings from Zodiak @Sutami,

Thank you for choosing us a place to stay in Bandung and also thank you for sharing your wonderful experience staying in our hotel, we will maintain and keep improve our services, once again thank you very much and see you again soon in our hotel :-)

Bandar Baru Bangi, Malaysia
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed in this hotel during my holiday on 18th Oct'13 until 21st Oct'13. What can I said about this hotel and the facilities also the service was superb nice!!! The staff very friendly... about the room I am agree with other reviewers that the toilet quite small but the cleanliness is very excellent. I just not satisfied with their breakfast buffet selection because no much food spread if you want to compare with other budget hotel and the food was very cold.... its not hot at all!!!

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Ariesham
Dear Mr. Ariesham

Warmest greetings from Zodiak @Sutami

Thank you for choosing us as a place to stay in Bandung and also for sharing your experience during your stay in our hotel, we are sorry for the breakfast service there was a problem with the food warmer at that time, we will make sure it won't happen again. once again thank you very much, hope to see you soon in our hotel :-)

Bandung, Indonesia
Reviewed October 1, 2013

recently stay at Zodiak Sutami..I manage to get decent price..Rp. 350.000,-

the lobby is average, small but clean..there is only one couch with coffee table..

check in is very quick..nice service from the reception..i

the alley to our room is dark, a little bit scary..

the room itself is good, clean and tidy..bathroom was okay..

wifi is very good, superb connection..

breakfast not to good..only "nasi uduk" but enough..

overall is good but i don't recommend it for holiday traveler..too far from town..

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank DaniJunaedi
Tito M, General Manager at Zodiak @ Sutami, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear Mr Dani Junaedi

Warmest Greeting from Zodiak @Sutami Bandung

Thank you for choosing us as a place to Stay in Bandung, first of all let me introduce my self my name is Tito Muratawan as the Hotel Manager on behalf of the management i personally would like to thank you for your review, we are happy that you're satisfied with our service during your stay in our hotel, we are sorry about the lighting and breakfast service, we'll always maintain our service and more improvement especially on the breakfast service, you're review is valuable to us once again thank you, you can contact me directly for your next visit at tito.muratawan@zodiak-hotel.com. (081809681799)

Once again thank you, and hope to see you again in nearest future.

Hotel Manager