“Perfect Budget Hotel”

Ranked #13 of 315 Bandung B&B and Inns
Singapore, Singapore
“Perfect Budget Hotel”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Stayed at Zodiak Hotel last Saturday for a night. Fast check in service. Rates are super cheap at SGD 45.00 for 2 pax per night and includes morning buffet breakfast. Our room has a king size bed, cable tv, a mini sofa. Toilet and shower is a little squeeze but ok for us, not suitable for bigger sized person.

It's a pretty new hotel so everything is clean and new!

Convenient location and easy to access via car.

Overall thumbs up!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank snah55
Dear Mrs.Snah55,

Warmest greetings from Hotel Zodiak Sutami Bandung,

Many thanks for visiting and evaluating to our hotel. I am very glad that you felt comfortable and enjoyed yourself during your visit and stay with Hotel Zodiak Sutami Bandung. It's wonderful to received your kind feedback. I would like you to know that your positive feedback is very valuable for our hotel and us.

Once again thank you very much for your visit and attention for write comment and recomendation my hotel, I am looking forward to serving you in a better way to next visit.

Ridwan Setiawan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Indonesian first
Jakarta
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Satisfied with response and service of this hotel since I booked my room 3 days before. They gave me discount price because my cash card transaction did not go well by online booking.

Room was spacious, clean, comfortable for such budget-category hotel. Big LCD TV with all cable channel and enough space for our luggage stuffs.

Breakfast was impressive. Found a big green flies in my Nasi Goreng. Staffs immediately replaced whole pan with new Nasi Goreng.. Shortly the hotel Manager came and personally apologize for the incident.
Overall staffs was friendly and helpful, including car parking assistance.

Worth visited whenever you stay in Bandung.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Gmaureen
Dear Mr.Gmaureen,

Warmest Greetings from Hotel Zodiak Sutami Bandung,

I thank you most warmly for visiting and taking the time to share your positive comment about Our hotel. It is so wonderful to received your truly kind feedback. It is always valuable to hear from Our guests that they are pleased and enjoyed their stay at Hotel Zodiak Sutami Bandung. Please accept my sincere apology for any inconvenience that you may have during your stay.

Once again, words can't describe how thankful I am for your visit and kind review. I am looking forward to welcoming You again at Hotel Zodiak sutami Bandung, as Your second home. It would be a great pleasure for us to serve you again in your next visit, and let you see our improvement in a better way.

Bali, Indonesia
Reviewed April 2, 2013

When I book the hotel, I didn't know what to expect from this new hotel.
But after a grueling 5 hours bus ride from Jakarta I'm so happy that I booked this place.

For a 2 star hotel, the room was quite spacious, they even have enough space to put a small sofa and writing table. They even have a remote control to control your lighting (fancy) so you don't have to get out from your bed to turn on/off your lights.

Bathroom was very compact, a bit cramped for a person of my size, but it was very clean and neat. Simple toiletries e.g. tooth brush, hair comb, shower gel and shampoo is provided.

Breakfast was okay, don't expect a full buffet for the price you are paying. They have 3 or 4 items everyday plus bread and an instant coffee machine. When they are on full occupancy its better to get up early if you want to try the breakfast otherwise you will find empty dish and it took a while for the kitchen to top up the food.

I love the location of this hotel as it is a bit far from the crowded area yet have easy access to Setiabudhi, Paris Van Java and Pasteur.

Great for business and leisure. Staffs are courteous and nice.

Only downside: soundproofing is very bad, you can hear everything that's happening outside your door. Not a good experience when children from the other rooms running around and screaming across the corridor.

Suggestion: The hotel should invest more to make the room soundproof. Or at least monitor their guests who has children and advise them not to disturb other guests.

Overall, great stay, recommended hotel..I will come back for sure..

Room Tip: Ask for room facing to the streets. I got the one at the back and it was facing a wall..
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo