“Great place to relax your body”
Review of Pinisi Relaxation

Pinisi Relaxation
Ranked #4 of 28 Spas & Wellness in Bandung
More attraction details
Owner description: Pinisi Relaxation gives wellness for your entire family, with many services that you could choose to refresh your body and mind.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great place to relax your body”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I went to Pinisi Relaxation in Bandung, and it was great
The price, the facility, and the quality of the room are all fit for the budget traveller.
they offer a low price but the service was really great, especially the massage.The sight was really great! Man to man and women to women treatment service makes me comfortable
I tried a 2 hour massage(Rp 160.000) and I got more than I need, because they offer hot stone and hot towel to relax my body
The massage room are simple but for me it's just satisfying.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank YLLIM64

• Indonesian first
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Nice treatment and good Price”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I went to stay at Pinisi Hostel that is on the same location with Pinisi Relaxation Bandung. I went to volcano and some other place, and after go back to hostel I got a massage at Pinisi Relaxation. The therapist is very friendly, we talk about Bandung for a while and then I got sleep.

I wake up when suddenly a hot stone is on my back, and it is so warming and makes my body comfortable. After that I feel the massage and it is so good, because it seems that the therapist already know the problem on my body and he could handle it well. After the treatment I got a relaxing ginger drink and It is very good service that makes me fresh again after a quiet long journey in Bandung.

Thanks Pinisi Relaxation!

Visited December 2013
Jakarta, Indonesia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Good money Good Service”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

I know this place from Trip Advisor in my desperation time need a massage in Bandung and didnt take a long time for me call and made a reservation there. The place a bit made me doubt at the 1st impression, because the building wasnt looked sophisticated and when i went in, o was confused where is the place and I must call again to know the floor.
But when it begin to the treatment, wow, I like it. The massager knows well and she scrubbed me very well and not in rush. Some spa those i visited, they doesnt care about the care about scrubbing,teh massager just want tp finish it soon. Unfortunatelly because I took massage and scrub package, I didnt experience the Hot Stone :-(.

My suggest for this place is they must improve the bath room, it looks sad and too small. And also please give the clear boundary between man and woman area. I dont want go out of from the bathroom meet the man clients/therapyst.

Thanks for Miss Vella for the massage, she has very good skill and personality:-) i do will back here again. SO PLEASE DO IMPROVE FOR THE PLACE :-)

1 Thank qqie
Malaka
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Huge fans of Pinisi Relaxation”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

When I go to Bandung, I always go to Pinisi Relaxation because it makes my days better. The massage makes my body relax and the therapists are nice. The price is also cheap, for less than Rp. 100.000 for 2 hours massage, and there is now also scrub for only Rp. 30.000 than could fulfill my skin spa needs.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank SHabibah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Value for money massage”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Skillful and friendly therapist, clean place, comportable room, complete service from hot stone and warm towel.

Visited July 2013