“Feels like home..”

Koffietijd Cafe & Resto
Ranked #1,189 of 1,742 Restaurants in Bandung
Cuisines: Cafe, European, Asian, Indonesian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Drinks, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Koffietijd was born as a cafe that has its own differentiation in comparison with other cafes in bandung Koffietijd name comes from the Dutch language which means "time for coffee". Why Netherlands? Dutch which means the most high coffee consumption.dengan coffee history is long.Disana coffee has been known since 1616.Not surprised if the Dutch drink coffee approximately 150 liters per year or 3 cups a day. "Dutchies are die hard coffe drinkers," So he said. Well, to show that we are the cafe that presents the best coffee tradition, deliberately we use the name of the Dutch language.
Bandung, Indonesia
“Feels like home..”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I am pleased by the way the owner of this cafe decorated and created such a fine atmosphere. I felt that i can sit all day enjoy wonderful sips of coffee and mouthwatering pizzas.
nice, surely i will be back.

• Visited October 2013

• Indonesian first
Bandung, Indonesia
“More than my expectation..”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I came to this cafe about a week ago. Just want to hang out with my buddies, and drink some coffee at the first time. But what I got was great coffee, comfort place, peaceful circumstances, and beautiful waitress. Is there anything better than that?

• Visited September 2013
Bali, Indonesia
“Excellent Place, Great Service and Good Price”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Coming to this Cafe with my colleagues for a Meeting with our clients.
The place was not really big but very comfortable. Good WiFi connection since we do some business things there.

Very Helpful staff are their advantage, you may find "Brian" if I am not mistake. The big guy with a best customer focus and very friendly. He will do the best to give you the excellent services while you are there.

Quick response, very tasty food and drinks especially the coffeblend and juices (smoothies). You must try the pizza, tasty thin pizza...yummyyyy

• Visited April 2013
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Complimentary that Compliments”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I've been spotting this place since I've got in the neighborhood. At last I've had the chance to dine in. Tried their Spicy Tuna Penne and I have to say their penne was slightly undercooked. Had to tell the waiter since he asked, and despite our 'difference' about al dente should be, they still put me first as the customer and brought me a pancake complimentary, which was a delightful pancake.

The second time I went there, still ordering the Spicy Tuna Penne, because despite the undercooked penne, they had the best spicy tuna sauce so far. This time the penne was truly al dente. And so, coming back for the third time was a no hesitation. Stuffed Rosemary Chicken was my third selection and it was yum to the yumm. The salad especially was fully thoughtful: tomato cherry, capers and tangy dressing.

They also offer best coffee in town. I have to say I'm impressed with their espresso machine. Only few in this country had the machine. Tried their vanila brulee cappuccino, simply among the best.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Aisanya
Bandung
“Excellent Place for Eat and Business”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I do a lot of business meeting at the cafe in beautiful Bandung, and it's a good place.

Until I found Koffie Tijd Cafe & Resto, Flores rue, Bandung;
It's a very good place to eat and do business.

For any consultant in Bandung or who visit Bandung, do not miss this place,
you can not miss the Netherland nuance in this extraordinary cafe.

Best regards,