“Complimentary that Compliments”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Complimentary that Compliments”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

I've been spotting this place since I've got in the neighborhood. At last I've had the chance to dine in. Tried their Spicy Tuna Penne and I have to say their penne was slightly undercooked. Had to tell the waiter since he asked, and despite our 'difference' about al dente should be, they still put me first as the customer and brought me a pancake complimentary, which was a delightful pancake.

The second time I went there, still ordering the Spicy Tuna Penne, because despite the undercooked penne, they had the best spicy tuna sauce so far. This time the penne was truly al dente. And so, coming back for the third time was a no hesitation. Stuffed Rosemary Chicken was my third selection and it was yum to the yumm. The salad especially was fully thoughtful: tomato cherry, capers and tangy dressing.

They also offer best coffee in town. I have to say I'm impressed with their espresso machine. Only few in this country had the machine. Tried their vanila brulee cappuccino, simply among the best.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Aisanya

• Indonesian first
Bandung
“Excellent Place for Eat and Business”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

I do a lot of business meeting at the cafe in beautiful Bandung, and it's a good place.

Until I found Koffie Tijd Cafe & Resto, Flores rue, Bandung;
It's a very good place to eat and do business.

For any consultant in Bandung or who visit Bandung, do not miss this place,
you can not miss the Netherland nuance in this extraordinary cafe.

Best regards,
asep

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank AsepRukmana
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
“A Delightful Cafe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

A delightful cafe located just behind the Amaroossa hotel, at Jl Flores. Good dining option for those staying at the hotel.

We were there for lunch - had nasi bakar kambing and carbonara pizza - all pretty good. The cappuccino was easily among best.

The cafe had a relaxing atmosphere with piped in jazz music and free wifi. it was easy to lose touch with time while lunching and relaxing at the cafe. A good place to retreat to from the madness of Jl Riau.

• Visited December 2012